Victoria is a Research Officer at Burnet Institute and has a PhD in medical sciences from the Australian National University. Her role as ACCESS data programmer involves improving data processing performance, monitoring data quality and assisting with data extractions. She is interested in learning new software to facilitate team collaboration and improve efficiency.
- 2008: Doctor of Philosophy, Medical Sciences, Australian National University
- 2002: Bachelor of Science Degree (1st class Hons), Physiology, University of Otago
- Australian Postgraduate Award, Australian Government
- 2017: Health Research Data Programmer at Burnet Institute in Disease Elimination
- 2011: Postdoctoral Research Fellow at RMIT University in the Health Innovations Research Institute (HIRi)
- 2009: Postdoctoral Research Fellow at University of Leeds in the Faculty of Biological Sciences
- 2008: Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Australian National University in the John Curtin School of Medical Research