Tianhui joined Burnet in 2021 as a Research Assistant working on the Optimise Study. She obtained her Masters degree in Public Health at The University of Melbourne. During this time, she completed a capstone research project that aimed to investigate the impact of COVID-19 on Chinese international students' mental health and wellbeing.
Tianhui has a research interest in mental health, infectious disease and chronic disease.
- 2021: Master of Public Health, The University of Melbourne, Australia
- 2019: Bachelor of Business, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
- 2019: Bachelor of Management, Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine, China
- 2021 to present: Research Assistant, Burnet Institute
- 2018–2019: Intern, Ministry of Health, Suzhou, China
- 2017: Intern, The First Affiliated Hospital of Soochow University, China