Serina has a background in both business and science and has worked with the Burnet Institute since 2005 primarily sourcing commercial investment and translational funding for early stage R&D.
Involved in the preparation of translational grant applications, Serina is also responsible for the negotiation of commercial deals and collaboration agreements, as well as the identification of translational opportunities of strategic importance within the Institute.
- Masters of Business Administration (Executive Program)
- Graduate of Australian Institute of Company Directors
- BSc (Hons), Melbourne University, Victoria, Australia
- BCom, Melbourne University, Australia
- Board member of AusBiotech Ltd
- Member of the Investment Review Committee for the Medical Research Commercialisation Fund
- Secretary of the Burnet Institute Board's IP and Commercialisation Committee