Rodney Stewart is a Senior Project Manager with experience in project and program management spanning 15 years in both the NGO and corporate sectors. Currently, Rodney serves as the Senior Project Manager for Global Women's & Newborn's Health at Burnet.
Previously at Burnet Rodney was the Program Manager for the PNG country program, as well as a Project Manager on several programs focusing on maternal and child health, infectious diseases, and health promotion.
Rodney is completing a Postgraduate Certificate in Public Health in 2023, and areas of interest include health equity, global health, maternal, child and adolescent health, and gender equity, diversity, and inclusion.
• 2023, Postgraduate Certificate in Public Health, University of Tasmania
• 2023-ongoing: Senior Project Manager, Burnet
• 2020-2021: Program Manager, PNG Country Program, Burnet
• 2015-2020: Project Manager, PNG Country Program, Burnet
• 2014-2015: Resource Manager, Nauru Program, Save The Children Australia
• 2008-2013: Resource Manager, Commonwealth Bank