Penny has worked in the profit-for-purpose and fundraising realms for over 15 years, focusing in more recent times on Estates and Gifts in Wills. Her professional experience includes fundraising, team leadership, campaign management, marketing, relationship management, recruitment, HR and project management.
Penny currently holds the position of Relationships Manager as part of the Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement Team, with a focus predominantly on helping supporters create a lasting legacy through a gift in their Will to the Burnet Institute. She is very passionate about health equity and is excited to be part of the team here at the Burnet. She is looking forward to meeting more Burnet supporters and learning about their journey through life that led them to support the Burnet.
- 2014 – 2020: Estates Manager (Vic), Heart Foundation
- 2009 – 2014: Bequest and Memorial Giving Manager (Vic), Heart Foundation
- 2008 – 2009: Employer Relations Consultant, University of Melbourne
- 2006 – 2007: External Relationship Manager, University of Melbourne
- 2004 – 2006: Senior Program Coordinator, Young Achievement Australia