Evie is a Masters of Public Health student at Deakin University, she is undertaking a research project in conjunction with the Burnet Institute. The project will examine the quality and integrity of trials undertaken during the maternal and perinatal period in low- and middle-income countries.
Evie has a background in Neonatal Nursing, she works as a Research
Nurse Coordinator at The Murdoch Children’s Research Institute. Evie has a keen interest in maternal and early childhood health. Having worked across metropolitan, rural and remote settings she hopes to bring an understanding of the inherent barriers facing those in the greatest need.
Evie hopes to utilise the skills and knowledge gained during her studies to contribute to applied public health research.
- 2020 - Current Masters of Public Health, Deakin University
- 2020 Nurse Immuniser, Australian College of Nursing
- 2019 Postgraduate Certificate in Critical Care Nursing (Neonatal Intensive Care), University of Melbourne
- 2013 - 2016 Bachelor of Nursing, Deakin University
- 2022 Member, Departmental Research Advisory Committee, Royal
- 2022 - Current Research Nurse Coordinator, Murdoch Children’s Institute
- 2021 - 2022 Post Graduate Nurse, Royal Women’s Hospital
- 2020 - 2021 Post Graduate Nurse, Queensland Health
- 2020 - 2020 Post Graduate Nurse, Royal Darwin Hospital
- 2018 - 2020 Registered Nurse, Royal Women’s Hospital
- 2016 - 2018 Registered Nurse, Alfred Health