Dorish has a background in clinical and public health, and clinical research. In 2012, while working with PNG IMR, Dorish was inspired by how research contributes to improving health care and is now driven to improve the health issues of communities through research and public health. Through her work with Burnet Institute, Dorish is excited to have an opportunity to enhance her knowledge and skills in research, while working in collaboration with partners to improve TB diagnosis and care in Papua New Guinea.
- 2018: PgDip PH, Massey University, New Zealand
- 2010: BHSc-RH, Divine Word University, PNG
2018: New Zealand Aid Scholarship Award
- September 2019-2020: Research Officer, Burnet Institute, Port Moresby, PNG
- 2017- 2018: Clinical/Public Health Officer, Harmony Gold Mine, Morobe Province, PNG
- 2014-2017: Clinical Health Extension Officer, International SOS, Lihir, New Ireland Province, PNG
- 2012-2014: Clinical Research Officer, Papua New Guinea Institute Of Medical Research, Maprik East Sepik Province, PNG