Brendan completed a Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) in 2016 through Burnet Institute and Monash University with a project based on STI and HIV risk among men who have sex with men. Currently Brendan is a research assistant with Burnet Institute and Alfred Hospital Department of Infectious Diseases working on a range of hepatitis C related studies among men who have sex with men and people who inject drugs. He is also completing a Master of Public Health with Monash University.
- 2016: Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) Monash University, Australia
- 2015: Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology)/Bachelor of Commerce (Commercial Law) Swinburne University, Australia
2022: Student Representative, Burnet Institute
- 2018: Academic Scholarship, International Symposium on Hepatitis Care in Substance Users, Portugal
- 2017: Sexual Health Society of Victoria Education Grant, STI & HIV World Congress, Brazil
- 2018- ongoing: Research Assistant, Burnet Institute
- 2017-ongoing: Data Analyst and Research Assistant, The Alfred/Monash University Department of Infectious Diseases