Oretha has a strong background in public health and Nursing. She has worked as a nurse for more than 20 years and as a public health staff for more than 11 years with adequate impacts.
She is also fully experienced in TB Case management with good outcomes.
She has good experience in research processes and documentations. Additionally, Oretha has full skills in sexual gender-based violence case management as well as good knowledge in general counselling.
She is very happy working with BI, a research program which enables her to realise her public health plans over the years.
- 2016: Master's Degree in Public Health, Cottington University Graduate School, Liberia
- 2011: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, United Methodist University, Liberia
- 2002: Associate Degree in Nursing, Winifred Harley College of Health Sciences, Liberia
- 2013: SGBV/Psychosocial counselling training, WHO& Medica Mondiale, Liberia
- 1999: Paramedical Diploma in Nursing, Conakry Guinea
- 2018-ongoing: MSF Association
- 2003-ongoing: Nursing Association of Liberia
- 2022: Florence Nightingale Award
- 1996: Best Academic performance student Award
- 2022: TB Specialist, Nursing & Counselling, Burnet Institute, Daru, PNG
- 2021-2022: Outreach Manager, South Sudan
- 2019-2020: Outreach & Nursing Activity Manager, MSF, Papua New Guinea
- 2018-2019: project Manager, international Rescue Committee, Liberia
- 2017-2018: project coordinator/Team Lead, Management Sciences for Health, Liberia
- 2013-2016: project coordinator, medical Teams International, Liberia
- 2010-2012: Reproductive Health Supervisor (SGBV), Medica Mondiale, Liberia
- 2008-2009: Research Nurse, Malaria research, MSF Switzerland, Liberia
- 2003-2008: Deputy Head Nurse, MSF Switzerland, Liberia