Lily commenced working as Research Assistant n the Global Women' and Newborn's Health Working Group, after completing a research elective at Burnet Institute in early 2021 under the supervision of Associate Professor Joshua Vogel. She is a final year medical student at James Cook University, Cairns. She has previously worked as a clinical trials assistant for Northwick Park Cardiac Charity, London and as a research assistant for the Melbourne Sexual Health Centre, in which she undertook public health based research aiming to improve STI screening and diagnostics for sex workers, men who have sex with men, and transgender persons in resource limited settings. Lily has a particular interest in translational and practical research methods to advocate for the sexual and reproductive rights of women.
- 2016: Dr Lee-Anne Perry Leadership Award
- 2016: Dr Lynn Kratcha Memorial Rural Bursary
- 2014: University of Queensland Global Citizenship Award
- 2021: Research Assistant, Monash University and the Melbourne Sexual Health Centre, Melbourne
- 2019: Clinical Trials Assistant, Northwick Park Hospital, London
- 2014: Research Assistant, Translational Research Institute, Brisbane