Gabbi has a background in International Development and Public Health working on health programs aimed at building health workforce capacity and improved patient outcomes.
Gabbi has a number of years' experience working in the Asia-Pacific region, most recently at the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS), on the Pacific Islands Program and the PNG Clinical Support Program. She has gained a wealth of knowledge working with clinical specialists and in-country partners to provide improved surgical and anaesthetic care for the community.
- 2018: Masters of International Development, RMIT Melbourne
- 2014: Bachelor of Health Sciences (Public Health), La Trobe University Bendigo
- 2021-2022: Program Advisor, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- 2020-2021: Volunteer Mobilisation Advisor, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- 2019: Project Support Officer, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- 2018-2019: Operations Officer, Leanganook Yarn