Initially working in mental health and homelessness service provision in Australia and the UK, Daniel moved into public health research in 2010 after joining Burnet Institute.
Since then, Daniel has fostered strong research skills in program development and leadership, field research and programmatic evaluation, particularly in the areas of alcohol and other drug research and viral hepatitis elimination.
- 2018: Doctor of Philosophy (Public Health)
- 2012: Master of Public Health (International Health)
- 2004: Bachelor of Behavioural Science
- 2021: Senior Project Officer, Burnet Institute
- 2019-2021: Research and Technical Advisor, Burnet Institute Myanmar Office
- 2018-2019: Data Analyst Activity Manager, Médecins Sans Frontières
- 2014-2018: PhD Candidate, Monash University
- 2010-2013: Research Assistant, Burnet Institute