Caleb brings a background in information technology management and business analysis to support the Burnet Information Management Project.
Caleb started his career at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) in the United States. He spent two years in an IT leadership development program before working on UPMC's Enteprise Architecture team.
Here, Caleb was the lead analyst on a team that evaluated all significant technology requests for the organisation (an integrated system with over 40 hospitals).
Additionally, Caleb led initiatives to select and roll out enterprise-wide solutions in source control and contract management. Caleb then moved to Melbourne with his partner, and spent a few years working at the University of Melbourne. In his first role, Caleb worked on a high-performing team to deliver multiple improvement projects focused on improving the student experience. Caleb then worked as a consultant for the University's enterprise service management platform where he led the selection and implementation of a project management module providing increased transparency across the division.
- 2018: MSc Information Technology, Carnegie Mellon University, United States of America
- 2013: BSc Information Systems, Marietta College, United States of America
- 2019-2020: Enterprise Service Management, University of Melbourne
- 2018-2019: Business Improvement, University of Melbourne
- 2015-2018: Enterprise Architecture, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- 2013-2015: Systems Analysis, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center