Peter has a background in community development and has worked with marginalised populations for over 20 years in Melbourne, Sydney, Vietnam, Indonesia and China. His field based research has been focused on risk and people who inject drugs.
Peter is teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students in Public Health at La Trobe University. He maintains involvement in various studies of cohorts of injecting drug users in Melbourne.
- BSW, University of New South Wales, Australia
- MA, Victoria University, Australia
- PhD, Monash University, Victoria, Australia
- Adjunct Research Fellow, Department of EPM, Monash University, Victoria, Australia
- Adjunct Research Fellow, National Drug Research Institute, Curtin University
- Associate Professor, Department of Public Health, La Trobe University
- Senior Lecturer, Department of Public Health, La Trobe University