Boe is a registered midwife who has experience working in urban, regional and remote Australia. She has worked across all areas of midwifery including caseload midwifery, early pregnancy assessment, and in the COVID-19 community-based response.
After completing a Master of Global Development (Global Public Health) through Griffith University in 2022, Boe joined the Global Women's and Newborn's Health working group at the Burnet Institute.
Boe's particular interests lie in rural and remote maternity care, First Nations health, midwifery strengthening, international health systems, and women's health research. She continues to practice in midwifery.
- 2022: Master of Global Development with Distinction, Griffith University
- 2021: Graduate Diploma of Primary Maternity Care, Griffith University
- 2013: Bachelor of Midwifery with Distinction, University of Technology Sydney
- 2022: Ron Ould Memorial Scholarship (Macgregor Lions, Brisbane)
- 2022: Griffith University Award for Academic Achievement
- 2018: NSW Health Excellence in Midwifery – Registered Midwife
- 2018: Far West LHD Excellence in Midwifery – Registered Midwife