The overall aim of the ZTB team is to work towards eliminating TB and provide accessible services with treatment and prevention options for the communities they work with.
2017 - ongoing
Together with partner organisations and local and national governments, including the National TB Program in Indonesia, the Zero TB team implement activities towards eliminating TB in Indonesia. Through a highly-skilled team they implement activities and target harder to reach communities to provide TB screening and treatment services using a search-treat-prevent strategy.
Worldwide, TB is the leading cause of infectious diseases deaths. Indonesia is a World Health Organization high burden country for TB (second highest), Multi-Drug Resistant TB and TB/HIV.
This collaboration between UGM (ZTB) and its partners help progress elimination towards TB in Indonesia and at a regional level.
- Test one
- Test two
- Test three
- Department Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) as part of the Papua New Guinea and Republic of Indonesia for the Micro Elimination of TB (PRIME-TB) grant.
- Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM): Rina Triasih,Betty Nababan, Hastarina Mulia, Billy Brilliandi, Felisia
- Menzies School of Health Research: Kevin Williams, Chris Lowbridge
- Yayasan Pengembangan Kesehatan dan Masyarakat Papua (YPKMP)
- Pemerintah Provinsi Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta
- Pemerintah Kabupaten Mimika
Meet the project team. Together, we are translating research into better health, for all.