Filip joined Burnet Institute in 2019 on the Disease Elimination and Behaviours and Health Risks programs. He will be conducting research on Eliminating Hepatitis C cohort study as well as policy related to take-home naloxone in Australia.
- Masters of Public Health, University of Melbourne 2018
- BA (Honours), Swinburne 2013
- Bachelor of Social Science, Swinburne 2012
- Health service utilisation and experiences of stigma among people who inject drugs in Melbourne, Australia.
Djordjevic F, Ryan K, Gunn J, Brener L, O'Keefe D, Draper B, Schroeder S, Gold J, Treloar C, Broady T, Dietze P, Hellard M, Pedrana A
J Viral Hepat. 2021 Sep; Epub ahead of print
- Ketamine Use Among People Who Regularly Use Ecstasy and Other Illicit Stimulants in Australia: Trends and Characteristics of Use, 2009-2019.
Stewart AC, Peacock A, Djordjevic F, Cossar R, Salom C, Lenton S, Dietze P
J Stud Alcohol Drugs. 2021 Mar; 82(2):188-196
- The impact of Victoria's real time prescription monitoring system (SafeScript) in a cohort of people who inject drugs.
Fetene DM, Higgs P, Nielsen S, Djordjevic F, Dietze P
Med J Aust. 2021 Mar; 214(5):234-234.e1
- Increasing hepatitis C testing and linkage to care: Results of a testing campaign with incentives at primary care clinics in Melbourne, Australia.
Chan K, Elsum I, Gold J, Layton C, Accadia L, Bryant M, Gunn J, Djordjevic F, Purcell I, Dicka J, Forrest M, Crawford S, Hellard M, Pedrana A; Eliminate Hepatitis C Partnership
J Viral Hepat. 2021 Jan; 28(3):569-572
News Articles (1)