Debra joined the Burnet to work on HIV, TB and malaria applications for the Optima Consortium for Decision Science. After completing her medical degree in the Netherlands, she completed her Master of Public Health at Imperial College London with a focus on global health and health economics.
Her latest position as a consultant for the WHO’s Global Malaria Programme involved identifying methods to include cost-effectiveness and value for money in the evaluation of new preventive measures for malaria.
- 2017-2018: Consultant to the World Health Organization’s (WHO) Global Malaria Programme (GMP)
- 2016: Medical Doctor at Eurocross, the Netherlands
- 2010-2013: Anatomy teacher, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- 2017: Master of Public Health, Imperial College London, UK
- 2015: Master of Science in Medicine, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- 2011: Bachelor of Science in Medicine, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Potential effects of disruption to HIV programmes in sub-Saharan Africa caused by COVID-19: results from multiple mathematical models.
Jewell BL, Mudimu E, Stover J, Ten Brink D, Phillips AN, Smith JA, Martin-Hughes R, Teng Y, Glaubius R, Mahiane SG, Bansi-Matharu L, Taramusi I, Chagoma N, Morrison M, Doherty M, Marsh K, Bershteyn A, Hallett TB, Kelly SL; HIV Modelling Consortium
Lancet HIV. 2020 Aug; 7(9):e929-e940
News Articles (1)