Stelliana completed honours at the Burnet Institute in 2016. Her honours project focussed on the relationship between fibrosis and quality of life in people who inject drugs living with hepatitis C virus. She intends to continue a similar line of research, beginning a PhD in 2017 focussing on the effects of hepatitis C treatment on wellbeing.
- 2016: Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Honours), Monash University;
- 2015: Bachelor of Science, University of Melbourne
- 2017 RTP Stipend, formerly Australian Postgraduate Award
- Peer to peer communication about hepatitis C treatment amongst people who inject drugs: A longitudinal qualitative study.
Goutzamanis S, Doyle JS, Horyniak D, Higgs P, Hellard M; TAP study group
Int J Drug Policy. 2020 Oct; 87:102983
- Treading lightly: Finding the best way to use public health surveillance of hepatitis C diagnoses to increase access to cure.
Stoové M, Wallace J, Higgs P, Pedrana A, Goutzamanis S, Latham N, Scott N, Treloar C, Crawford S, Doyle J, Hellard M
Int J Drug Policy. 2020 Jan; 75:102596
- Staying hepatitis C negative: a systematic review and meta-analysis of cure and reinfection in people who inject drugs.
Latham NH, Doyle JS, Palmer AY, Vanhommerig JW, Agius P, Goutzamanis S, Li Z, Pedrana A, Gottfredsson M, Bouscaillou J, Luhmann N, Mazhnaya A, Altice FL, Saeed S, Klein M, Falade-Nwulia OO, Aspinall E, Hutchinson S, Hellard ME, Sacks-Davis R
Liver Int. 2019 Dec; 39(12):2244-2260
- "I'm obviously not dying so it's not something I need to sort out today": Considering hepatitis C treatment in the era of direct acting antivirals.
Wright C, Cogger S, Hsieh K, Goutzamanis S, Hellard M, Higgs P
Infect Dis Health. 2019 May; 24(2):58-66
- Improving hepatitis C direct-acting antiviral access and uptake: a role for patient-reported outcomes and lived-experience.
Goutzamanis S, Doyle J, Higgs P, Hellard M
J Viral Hepat. 2019 Jan; 26(2):218-223