Caitlin completed her honours project ‘Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n’ Roll' with the Burnet Institute in 2015. She is now working as a research assistant on multiple projects including ACCESS, TAP and Sex, Drugs and Rock ‘n’ Roll. Caitlin also teaches public health research at Monash University.
2015: Bachelor of Health Science (Honours)
- 2015: Monash Jubilee Honours Scholarship. Monash University. Awarded scholarship based on outstanding academic achievement.
- 2013: Year Three Prize Health Science. Monash University. For achieving the highest aggregate mark in Year Two of Bachelor of Health Science.
- 2011: Year One Prize Health Science. Monash University. For achieving the highest aggregate mark in Year One of Bachelor of Health Science.
- "Just not all ice users do that": investigating perceptions and potential harms of Australia's Ice Destroys Lives campaign in two studies.
Douglass CH, Early EC, Wright CJC, Palmer A, Higgs P, Quinn B, Dietze PM, Lim MSC
Harm Reduct J. 2017 Jul; 14(1):45
- Correlates of sexually transmissible infection testing among a sample of at-risk young Australians.
Douglass CH, Vella AM, Hellard ME, Lim MSC
Aust J Prim Health. 2017 Apr; 23(3):272-277
News Articles (4)