As Burnet’s Research & QA Program Manager for the Myanmar Program, Naanki is based at our Melbourne headquarters and works closely with the Senior Technical Specialist (Research) and the Program M&E Specialist at the Burnet Institute Myanmar office to support the growth and quality of our research and monitoring and evaluation activities.
Naanki holds a Masters in Public Health (International Health) and previously worked for Monash University where she managed large and complex international research programs funded by NHMRC and US NIH.
Naanki commenced with Burnet Institute in June 2014.
- June 2014 – ongoing: Research & QA Program Manager, Myanmar, Centre for International Health, Burnet Institute
- Nov 2010-June 2014: International Programs Manager, School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Monash University
- Dec 2009-Nov 2010: Grade 2 Speech Pathologist, Stream Leader in Neurosciences, Royal Melbourne Hospital
- July 2009-Jan 2010: Clinical Education Supervisor and Lecturer, School of Human Communication Sciences, La Trobe University
- Dec 2007-April 2009: Project Manager, Operational Cleft Australia Foundation
- Oct 2006-Sept 2007: Speech and Language Therapy Course Coordinator, Australia Youth Ambassador for Development, Centre for Rehabilitation of the Paralysed, Bangladesh
- Feb 2004-Sept 2006: Speech Pathologist, Northern Health
- 2012: ATCL (Public Speaking), Trinity College of Music and Drama, London
- 2011: MPH (International Health), Monash University, Australia
- 2003: B. SpPath (Hons), La Trobe University, Australia
- 2009: Paul Harris Fellowship, Rotary Foundation of Rotary International
- Factors associated with HIV testing among young men who have sex with men in Myanmar: a cross-sectional study.
Pham MD, Aung PP, Paing AK, Pasricha N, Agius PA, Tun W, Bajracharya A, Luchters S
J Int AIDS Soc. 2017 Nov; Epub ahead of print
- Effectiveness of an integrated community- and clinic-based intervention on HIV testing, HIV knowledge, and sexual risk behavior of young men who have sex with men in Myanmar.
Aung PP, Ryan C, Bajracharya A, Pasricha N, Thein ZW, Agius PA, Sein TT, Willenberg L, Soe EM, Zaw NT, Tun W, Yam E, Luchters S
J Adolesc Health. 2017 Feb; 60(2S2):S45-S53
- Cluster randomised controlled trial of a peer-led lifestyle intervention program: study protocol for the Kerala diabetes prevention program.
Thirunavukkarasu Sathish, Emily D Williams, Naanki Pasricha, Pilvikki Absetz, Paula Lorgelly, Rory Wolfe, Elezebeth Mathews, Zahra Aziz, Kavumpurathu Raman Thankappan, Paul Zimmet, Edwin Fisher, Robyn Tapp, Bruce Hollingsworth, Ajay Mahal, Jonathan Shaw, Damien Jolley, Meena Daivadanam, Brian Oldenburg
BMC Public Health. 2013 Nov; 13:1035
News Articles (1)