Amy has over 10 years experience in public and community health spanning direct service delivery, project management, research and policy.
Amy’s research interests include prisons and injecting drug use. She manages outreach fieldworkers collecting data on drug and alcohol and justice health projects.
- MSW, RMIT
- MSocSci (Policy and Human Services), RMIT
- BA (Hons), University of Melbourne
- Lifetime prevalence and correlates of self-harm and suicide attempts among male prisoners with histories of injecting drug use.
Stewart AC, Cossar R, Dietze P, Armstrong G, Curtis M, Kinner SA, Ogloff JRP, Kirwan A, Stoové M
Health Justice. 2018 Oct; 6(1):19
- Acceptability of prison-based take-home naloxone programmes among a cohort of incarcerated men with a history of regular injecting drug use.
Curtis M, Dietze P, Aitken C, Kirwan A, Kinner SA, Butler T, Stoové M
Harm Reduct J. 2018 Sep; 15(1):48
- The associations of poor psychiatric well-being among incarcerated men with injecting drug use histories in Victoria, Australia.
Cossar R, Stoové M, Kinner SA, Dietze P, Aitken C, Curtis M, Kirwan A, Ogloff JRP
Health Justice. 2018 Jan; 6(1):1
News Articles (2)