Dr Tasmyn Soller is a medical doctor with interests in paediatrics, public and global health. Tasmyn is a paediatric trainee within the Royal Australian College of Physicians. After graduating from Melbourne University and completing her internship at St Vincent's, Tasmyn has been working in Darwin and East Arnhem Land in the Northern Territory. Alongside her clinical work Tasmyn is passionate about global and public health, most recently working as a consultant for the World Health Organisation. Tasmyn hopes to continue to engage in research along side her clinical practice.
Tasmyn is passionate about addressing health inequity and the downstream causes of poor health in paediatric populations globally.
- 2018 – Doctor of Medicine (The University of Melbourne)
- 2014 – Bachelor of Biomedicine (The University of Melbourne)
- 2021 Consultant to the World Health Organisation
- 2020-2021 Medical Doctor (Darwin/East Arnhem Land)
- 2019 Medical Doctor (St Vincent’s Hospital, Melbourne)