Steph is completing Australia's field epidemiology training program, the Master of Philosophy (Applied Epidemiology), through the Australian National University, with a joint placement between Burnet Institute and Alfred Health. She has a background in research, community development and emergency response, and enjoys working with data with the aim of improving health outcomes.
- 2018: Master of Public Health (Health Economics and Economic Evaluation) - The University of Melbourne
- 2015: Bachelor of Arts (Global) - Monash University
- 2015: Diploma of Project Management - Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- 2020: Master of Philosophy (Applied Epidemiology) Scholarship
- 2014: New Colombo Plan Scholarship
- 2020 - Present: Epidemiologist - the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services
- 2019 - Present: Community Health and Harm Reduction Worker - the Salvation Army
- 2018-2020: Research Assistant - Alfred Health
- 2018: Research Assistant - Deakin University
- 2017-2018: Research Assistant - the University of Melbourne
- 2017: Intern - Pan American Health Organization, Washington D.C.