Reema is a Protein Chemist in Immune Therapies Group. She has a background in Biotechnology. After completing postgraduation in Biomedical Engineering, she went on to work in a healthcare diagnostic company in Japan.
As part of her industrial experience in bio-diagnostic domain, she worked across a variety of roles in research and has expertise in antibody engineering, molecular biology, cell culture. During this time, her research was focused on developing high affinity antibodies for diverse applications.
Reema's interest lies in healthcare directed towards therapeutic and diagnostic applications. Currently, she is working on the COVID-19 program for preparing biological drugs for its prevention and treatment.
- 2015: Master of Technology, Biomedical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB), India
- 2012: Bachelor of Technology, Jaypee University of Information Technology, India
- 2022-present: Senior Research Officer, Burnet Institute, Victoria, Australia
- 2019-2021: Senior Research Associate, Sysmex Corporation, Japan
- 2015-2019: Research Associate, Sysmex Corporation, Japan