Chanelle Warton is Research Officer within the Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Group at the Burnet Institute.
Chanelle is a doctoral candidate at Monash Bioethics Centre, Monash University. Her doctoral research investigates the role healthcare professionals play in support people’s reproductive autonomy around prenatal testing, employing both theoretical and empirical bioethics methodologies.
In 2021, Chanelle completed a Master of Public Health with specialisations in both global health and sexual and reproductive health.
- PhD Candidate, Monash University, Australia
- MPH, University of Melbourne, Australia
- BA, Monash University, Australia
- 2023–present: Research Officer, Burnet Institute
- 2022–2023: Research Assistant, University of Melbourne
- 2021–2023: Research Assistant, Monash University
- 2021–2022: Teaching Associate, Monash University
- YYYY: Specific Award Title, Award Name