Donate today and join the fight to achieve global malaria elimination targets.
June, 2022 (1)
- High rates of resumption of injecting drug use following release from prison among men who injected drugs before imprisonment.
Curtis M, Winter RJ, Dietze P, Wilkinson AL, Cossar RD, Stewart AC, Agius PA, Butler T, Aitken C, Kirwan A, Walker S, Stoové M
Addiction. 2022 Jun; Epub ahead of print
May, 2022 (1)
- Criminal Justice Involvement after Release from Prison following Exposure to Community Mental Health Services among People Who Use Illicit Drugs and Have Mental Illness: a Systematic Review.
Stewart AC, Cossar RD, Quinn B, Dietze P, Romero L, Wilkinson AL, Stoové M
J Urban Health. 2022 May; Epub ahead of print
March, 2022 (1)
- Emergency department presentations in the first weeks following release from prison among men with a history of injecting drug use in Victoria, Australia: A prospective cohort study.
Cossar RD, Stewart AC, Wilkinson AL, Dietze P, Ogloff JRP, Aitken C, Butler T, Kinner SA, Curtis M, Walker S, Kirwan A, Stoové M
Int J Drug Policy. 2022 Mar; 101:103532
February, 2022 (1)
- The Importance of Prisons in Achieving Hepatitis C Elimination: Insights from the Australian Experience.
Winter RJ, Holmes JA, Papaluca TJ, Thompson AJ
Viruses. 2022 Feb; 14(3):497
January, 2022 (5)
- "It's a revolving door": Ego-depletion among prisoners with injecting drug use histories as a barrier to post-release success.
Schroeder SE, Drysdale K, Lafferty L, Baldry E, Marshall AD, Higgs P, Dietze P, Stoové M, Treloar C
Int J Drug Policy. 2022 Jan; 101:103571
- Switching of opioid agonist treatment modality during imprisonment: A novel marker for increased support need during and following release from prison.
Curtis M, Berk J, Larney S, Rich JD, Stoové M
Int J Drug Policy. 2022 Jan; 100:103572
- It is time for us all to embrace person-centred language for people in prison and people who were formerly in prison.
Harney BL, Korchinski M, Young P, Scow M, Jack K, Linsley P, Bodkin C, Brothers TD, Curtis M, Higgs P, Mead TS, Hart A, Kilroy D, Bonn M, Bartlett SR
Int J Drug Policy. 2022 Jan; 99:103455
- Psychiatric well-being among men leaving prison reporting a history of injecting drug use: A longitudinal analysis.
Stewart AC, Cossar R, Wilkinson AL, Scott N, Dietze P, Quinn B, Kinner SA, Aitken C, Walker S, Curtis M, Butler T, Ogloff JRP, Stoové M
Aust N Z J Psychiatry. 2022 Jan; Epub ahead of print:48674211048143
- Costs and impact on HIV transmission of a switch from a criminalisation to a public health approach to injecting drug use in eastern Europe and central Asia: a modelling analysis.
Ward Z, Stone J, Bishop C, Ivakin V, Eritsyan K, Deryabina A, Low A, Cepeda J, Kelly SL, Heimer R, Cook R, Altice FL, Litz T, Terlikbayeva A, El-Bassel N, Havarkov D, Fisenka A, Boshnakova A, Klepikov A, Saliuk T, Deshko T, Vickerman P
Lancet HIV. 2022 Jan; 9(1):e42-e53
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (2)
- Eliminate HIV (15)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (166)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (117)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (116)
- Eliminate Malaria (23)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (9)
- Finance (0)
- Health Security (60)
- Healthy Ageing (1)
- Human Resources (0)
- Burnet Honorary Research Fellows (3)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Harm Reduction (1)
- Information Technology (0)
- Burnet Vaccine Initiative (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (29)
- Education & Training (0)
- Support Services Group (0)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (1)
- Commercialisation, Innovation and Industry Partnerships (0)
- HIV and AIDS (20)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (4)
- Maternal and Child Health (36)
- Malaria (27)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (3)
- Hepatitis B (12)
- Hepatitis C (25)
- Global infectious disease threats (2)
- Injecting Drug Use (28)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (36)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (9)
- Young People's Health (4)
- Justice Health (9)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (6)
- Infectious Disease Modelling (11)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (1)
- LGBTQIA+ (4)
- Global Adolescent Health (4)
- COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) (34)