Donate today to help provide Burnet’s labs with critical equipment.
June, 2021 (1)
- Effects of Advertising: A Qualitative Analysis of Young Adults' Engagement with Social Media About Food.
Molenaar A, Saw WY, Brennan L, Reid M, Lim MSC, McCaffrey TA
Nutrients. 2021 Jun; 13(6)
April, 2021 (4)
- Wasting and Associated Factors among Children under 5 Years in Five South Asian Countries (2014-2018): Analysis of Demographic Health Surveys.
Wali N, E Agho K, Renzaho AMN
Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2021 Apr; 18(9)
- Diet quality trajectories and cardiovascular phenotypes/metabolic syndrome risk by 11-12 years.
Kerr JA, Liu RS, Gasser CE, Mensah FK, Burgner D, Lycett K, Gillespie AN, Juonala M, Clifford SA, Olds T, Saffery R, Gold L, Liu M, Azzopardi P, Edwards B, Dwyer T, Wake M
Int J Obes (Lond). 2021 Apr; 45:1392–1403
- Addressing alcohol and other drug use among young people from migrant and ethnic minority backgrounds: Perspectives of service providers in Melbourne, Australia.
Douglass CH, Block K, Horyniak D, Hellard ME, Lim MSC
Health Soc Care Community. 2021 Apr; 29(6):e308-e317
- Gender norms and the wellbeing of girls and boys - Author's reply.
Azzopardi PS, Vaughan C, Patton GC, Humphries-Waa K, Binder G, Comrie-Thomson L, Kennedy E
Lancet Glob Health. 2021 Apr; 9(4):e399
March, 2021 (2)
- Trends in adolescent alcohol and other risky health- and school-related behaviours and outcomes in Australia.
Vashishtha R, Pennay A, Dietze PM, Livingston M
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2021 Mar; 40(6):1071-1082
- Young people's needs and preferences for health resources focused on pornography and sharing of sexually explicit imagery.
Wright CJ, Davis A, Vella AM, McGrath-Lester R, Lim MS
Public Health Res Pract. 2021 Mar; 31(1)
January, 2021 (4)
- ‘Censorship is cancer’. Young people’s support for pornography-related initiatives.
Lim MSC, Roode K, Davis AC, Wright CJC
Sex Educat. 2021 Jan; Epub ahead of print
- Working with Aboriginal young people in sexual health research: a peer research methodology in remote Australia.
Bell S, Aggleton P, Lockyer A, Ferguson T, Murray W, Silver B, Kaldor J, Maher L, Ward J
Qual Health Res. 2021 Jan; 31(1):16-38
- Matching action to need: an analysis of Global Burden of Disease 2017 and population health data to focus adolescent health policy and actions in Myanmar.
Cini KI, Win PM, Swe ZY, Than KK, Win TM, Aung YW, Myint AA, Wulan NR, Burns LJ, Kennedy EC, Francis KL, Sanda, Myat SM, Swe S, Ko AK, Yadanar, Hellard M, Hughes CL, Patton GC, Mokdad AH, Azzopardi PS
Glob Health Action. 2021 Jan; 14(1):1844976
- ‘Not my child’: parenting, pornography, and views on education.
Davis AC, Wright C, Curtis M, Hellard ME, Lim MSC, Temple-Smith MJ
J Fam Studies. 2021 Jan; 27(4):573-588
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (0)
- Eliminate HIV (24)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (233)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (166)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (30)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (132)
- Eliminate Malaria (23)
- Finance (0)
- Health Security (84)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (7)
- Human Resources (0)
- Healthy Ageing (0)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Burnet Honorary Research Fellows (0)
- Information Technology (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Education & Training (0)
- Support Services Group (0)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Previous Research and Public Health Projects (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (1)
- HIV and AIDS (41)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (4)
- Maternal and Child Health (59)
- Malaria (39)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (4)
- Hepatitis B (13)
- Hepatitis C (39)
- Global infectious disease threats (6)
- Injecting Drug Use (29)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (34)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (9)
- Young People's Health (11)
- Justice Health (7)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (5)
- Infectious Disease Modelling (7)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (1)
- LGBTQIA+ (2)
- Influenza (2)
- Global Adolescent Health (11)
- Antimicrobial resistance (1)
- COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) (55)