Donate today and help reduce the rate of stillbirth in India and around the globe.
November, 2021 (3)
- Forty years on: Drug and Alcohol Review has flourished as the field has developed.
Room R, Dietze P
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2021 Nov; 40(7):1107
- Beyond self-reports: Ways to obtain more comprehensive insights into substance use events.
Kuntsche E, Wright CJC, Thrul J
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2021 Nov; 40(7):1108-1111
- A parallel test of the SCRAM-CAM transdermal monitors ensuring reliability.
van Egmond K, Wright CJC, Livingston M, Kuntsche E
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2021 Nov; 40(7):1122-1130
October, 2021 (2)
- Alcohol dependence in a community sample of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians: harms, getting help and awareness of local treatments.
Weatherall TJ, Conigrave JH, Conigrave KM, Perry J, Wilson S, Room R, Chikritzhs T, Lee KSK
Addict Sci Clin Pract. 2021 Oct; 16(1):65
- Changes in Alcoholic Beverage Choice and Risky Drinking among Adolescents in Europe 1999-2019.
Loy JK, Seitz NN, Bye EK, Dietze P, Kilian C, Manthey J, Raitasalo K, Soellner R, Trolldal B, Törrönen J, Kraus L
Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2021 Oct; 18(20):10933
August, 2021 (1)
- N-acetylcysteine (NAC) for methamphetamine dependence: A randomised controlled trial.
McKetin R, Dean OM, Turner A, Kelly PJ, Quinn B, Lubman DI, Dietze P, Carter G, Higgs P, Sinclair B, Reid D, Baker AL, Manning V, Pas NT, Thomas T, Bathish R, Raftery DK, Wrobel A, Saunders L, Arunogiri S, Cordaro F, Hill H, Hall S, Clare PJ, Mohebbi M, Berk M
EClinicalMedicine. 2021 Aug; 38:101005
July, 2021 (2)
- Profile and correlates of colorimetric reagent kit use among people who use ecstasy/MDMA and other illegal stimulants in Australia.
Peacock A, Gibbs D, Price O, Barratt MJ, Ezard N, Sutherland R, Hill PL, Grigg J, Lenton S, Page R, Salom C, Hughes C, Bruno R
Int J Drug Policy. 2021 Jul; 97:103334
- Qualitative understandings of access to primary care services for consumers who use methamphetamine.
Ward B, Lane R, Quinn B, Russell G
Aust J Gen Pract. 2021 Jul; 50(7):505-510
June, 2021 (2)
- Income generation and the patterning of substance use: A gender-based analysis.
Jaffe K, Nosova E, Maher L, Hayashi K, Milloy MJ, Richardson L
Drug Alcohol Depend. 2021 Jun; 226:108862
- Medicinal cannabis and driving: the intersection of health and road safety policy.
Perkins D, Brophy H, McGregor IS, O'Brien P, Quilter J, McNamara L, Sarris J, Stevenson M, Gleeson P, Sinclair J, Dietze P
Int J Drug Policy. 2021 Jun; 97:103307
May, 2021 (1)
- COVID-19 vaccination among people who inject drugs: Leaving no one behind.
Iversen J, Peacock A, Price O, Byrne J, Dunlop A, Maher L
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2021 May; 40(4):517-520
April, 2021 (4)
- While Woolworths reaps the rewards, the Northern Territory community will be left to clean up the mess.
Wright CJC, Clifford S, Miller M, D'Abbs P, Giorgi C, Crane M, Smith JA
Health Promot J Austr. 2021 Apr; 32(2):158-162
- Addressing alcohol and other drug use among young people from migrant and ethnic minority backgrounds: Perspectives of service providers in Melbourne, Australia.
Douglass CH, Block K, Horyniak D, Hellard ME, Lim MSC
Health Soc Care Community. 2021 Apr; 29(6):e308-e317
- Prevalence and correlates of simultaneous, multiple substance injection (co-injection) amongst people who inject drugs in Melbourne, Australia.
Palmer A, Higgs P, Scott N, Agius P, Maher L, Dietze P
Addiction. 2021 Apr; 116(4):876-888
- Trends in adolescent drinking across 39 high-income countries: exploring the timing and magnitude of decline.
Vashishtha R, Pennay A, Dietze P, Marzan MB, Room R, Livingston M
Eur J Public Health. 2021 Apr; 31(2):424-431
March, 2021 (4)
- Trends in MDMA-related mortality across four countries.
Roxburgh A, Sam B, Kriikku P, Mounteney J, Castanera A, Dias M, Giraudon I
Addiction. 2021 Mar; 116(11):3094-3103
- Trends in adolescent alcohol and other risky health- and school-related behaviours and outcomes in Australia.
Vashishtha R, Pennay A, Dietze PM, Livingston M
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2021 Mar; 40(6):1071-1082
- Ketamine Use Among People Who Regularly Use Ecstasy and Other Illicit Stimulants in Australia: Trends and Characteristics of Use, 2009-2019.
Stewart AC, Peacock A, Djordjevic F, Cossar R, Salom C, Lenton S, Dietze P
J Stud Alcohol Drugs. 2021 Mar; 82(2):188-196
- Workplace intervention programmes for decreasing alcohol use in military personnel: a systematic review.
Watterson JR, Gabbe B, Rosenfeld JV, Ball H, Romero L, Dietze P
BMJ Mil Health. 2021 Mar; 167(3):192-200
February, 2021 (5)
- Trends in cocaine use, markets and harms in Australia, 2003-2019.
Man N, Chrzanowska A, Price O, Bruno R, Dietze PM, Sisson SA, Degenhardt L, Salom C, Morris L, Farrell M, Peacock A
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2021 Feb; 40(6):946-956
- The prevalence of alcohol and other drugs in fatal road crashes in Victoria, Australia.
Schumann J, Perkins M, Dietze P, Nambiar D, Mitra B, Gerostamoulos D, Drummer OH, Cameron P, Smith K, Beck B
Accid Anal Prev. 2021 Feb; 153:105905
- Trends and characteristics of extra-medical use of quetiapine among people who regularly inject drugs in Australia, 2011-2018.
Sutherland R, Jayathilake R, Peacock A, Dietze P, Bruno R, Reddel S, Gisev N
Drug Alcohol Depend. 2021 Feb; 221:108636
- Hepatitis C treatment in a co-located mental health and alcohol and drug service using a nurse-led model of care.
Harney BL, Brereton R, Whitton B, Pietrzak D, Paige E, Roberts SK, Birks S, Saraf S, Hellard ME, Doyle JS
J Viral Hepat. 2021 Feb; 28(5):771-778
- Purchasing, consumption, demographic and socioeconomic variables associated with shifts in alcohol consumption during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Callinan S, Mojica-Perez Y, Wright CJC, Livingston M, Kuntsche S, Laslett AM, Room R, Kuntsche E
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2021 Feb; 40(2):183-191
January, 2021 (3)
- Exploring the Impact of Secondary Supply Laws on Adolescent Drinking Trends in Australia.
Vashishtha R, Pennay A, Dietze P, Livingston M
J Stud Alcohol Drugs. 2021 Jan; 82(1):76-83
- Clinical and demographic characteristics of people who smoke versus inject crystalline methamphetamine in Australia: Findings from a pharmacotherapy trial.
McKetin R, Quinn B, Higgs P, Berk M, Dean OM, Turner A, Kelly PJ, Lubman DI, Carter G, Baker AL, Manning V, Thomas T, Bathish R, Raftery D, Saunders L, Wrobel A, Meehan A, Sinclair B, Reid D, Arunogiri S, Hill H, Cordaro F, Dietze PMWrobel, Alcyone Meehan, Barbara Sinclair, David Reid, Shalini Arunogiri, Harry Hill, Frank Cordaro, Paul M Dietze
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2021 Jan; 40(7):1249-1255
- Parent and child co-resident status among an Australian community-based sample of methamphetamine smokers.
Ward B, Kippen R, Reupert A, Maybery D, Agius PA, Quinn B, Jenkinson R, Hickman M, Sutton K, Goldsmith R, Dietze PM
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2021 Jan; 40(7):1275-1280
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (0)
- Towards Eliminating HIV (24)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (236)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (177)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Health Security and Pandemic Preparedness (88)
- Eliminate Malaria (31)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (7)
- Finance (0)
- Healthy Ageing (0)
- Human Resources (0)
- Burnet Honorary Research Fellows (0)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Harm Reduction (0)
- Information Technology (0)
- Burnet Vaccine Initiative (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (27)
- Education & Training (0)
- Infectious Diseases Elimination (0)
- Support Services Group (0)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (0)
- Commercialisation, Innovation and Industry Partnerships (0)
- HIV and AIDS (40)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (5)
- Maternal and Child Health (61)
- Malaria (47)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (5)
- Hepatitis B (10)
- Hepatitis C (35)
- Global infectious disease threats (6)
- Injecting Drug Use (28)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (27)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (9)
- Young People's Health (13)
- Justice Health (6)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (6)
- Infectious Disease Modelling (8)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (1)
- LGBTQIA+ (3)
- Influenza (2)
- Global Adolescent Health (10)
- Antimicrobial resistance (1)
- COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) (54)