Support Burnet’s second-generation COVID-19 vaccine research.
May, 2021 (1)
- COVID-19 vaccination among people who inject drugs: Leaving no one behind.
Iversen J, Peacock A, Price O, Byrne J, Dunlop A, Maher L
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2021 May; 40(4):517-520
April, 2021 (4)
- Addressing alcohol and other drug use among young people from migrant and ethnic minority backgrounds: Perspectives of service providers in Melbourne, Australia.
Douglass CH, Block K, Horyniak D, Hellard ME, Lim MSC
Health Soc Care Community. 2021 Apr; Epub ahead of print
- While Woolworths reaps the rewards, the Northern Territory community will be left to clean up the mess.
Wright CJC, Clifford S, Miller M, D'Abbs P, Giorgi C, Crane M, Smith JA
Health Promot J Austr. 2021 Apr; 32(2):158-162
- Prevalence and correlates of simultaneous, multiple substance injection (co-injection) amongst people who inject drugs in Melbourne, Australia.
Palmer A, Higgs P, Scott N, Agius P, Maher L, Dietze P
Addiction. 2021 Apr; 116(4):876-888
- Trends in adolescent drinking across 39 high-income countries: exploring the timing and magnitude of decline.
Vashishtha R, Pennay A, Dietze P, Marzan MB, Room R, Livingston M
Eur J Public Health. 2021 Apr; 31(2):424-431
March, 2021 (3)
- Trends in MDMA-related mortality across four countries.
Roxburgh A, Sam B, Kriikku P, Mounteney J, Castanera A, Dias M, Giraudon I
Addiction. 2021 Mar; Epub ahead of print
- Trends in adolescent alcohol and other risky health- and school-related behaviours and outcomes in Australia.
Vashishtha R, Pennay A, Dietze PM, Livingston M
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2021 Mar; Epub ahead of print
- Ketamine Use Among People Who Regularly Use Ecstasy and Other Illicit Stimulants in Australia: Trends and Characteristics of Use, 2009-2019.
Stewart AC, Peacock A, Djordjevic F, Cossar R, Salom C, Lenton S, Dietze P
J Stud Alcohol Drugs. 2021 Mar; 82(2):188-196
February, 2021 (5)
- Trends in cocaine use, markets and harms in Australia, 2003-2019.
Man N, Chrzanowska A, Price O, Bruno R, Dietze PM, Sisson SA, Degenhardt L, Salom C, Morris L, Farrell M, Peacock A
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2021 Feb; Epub ahead of print
- The prevalence of alcohol and other drugs in fatal road crashes in Victoria, Australia.
Schumann J, Perkins M, Dietze P, Nambiar D, Mitra B, Gerostamoulos D, Drummer OH, Cameron P, Smith K, Beck B
Accid Anal Prev. 2021 Feb; 153:105905
- Trends and characteristics of extra-medical use of quetiapine among people who regularly inject drugs in Australia, 2011-2018.
Sutherland R, Jayathilake R, Peacock A, Dietze P, Bruno R, Reddel S, Gisev N
Drug Alcohol Depend. 2021 Feb; 221:108636
- Hepatitis C treatment in a co-located mental health and alcohol and drug service using a nurse-led model of care.
Harney BL, Brereton R, Whitton B, Pietrzak D, Paige E, Roberts SK, Birks S, Saraf S, Hellard ME, Doyle JS
J Viral Hepat. 2021 Feb; 28(5):771-778
- Purchasing, consumption, demographic and socioeconomic variables associated with shifts in alcohol consumption during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Callinan S, Mojica-Perez Y, Wright CJC, Livingston M, Kuntsche S, Laslett AM, Room R, Kuntsche E
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2021 Feb; 40(2):183-191
January, 2021 (4)
- Clinical and demographic characteristics of people who smoke versus inject crystalline methamphetamine in Australia: Findings from a pharmacotherapy trial.
McKetin R, Quinn B, Higgs P, Berk M, Dean OM, Turner A, Kelly PJ, Lubman DI, Carter G, Baker AL, Manning V, Thomas T, Bathish R, Raftery D, Saunders L, Wrobel A, Meehan A, Sinclair B, Reid D, Arunogiri S, Hill H, Cordaro F, Dietze PMWrobel, Alcyone Meehan, Barbara Sinclair, David Reid, Shalini Arunogiri, Harry Hill, Frank Cordaro, Paul M Dietze
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2021 Jan; Epub ahead of print
- Parent and child co-resident status among an Australian community-based sample of methamphetamine smokers.
Ward B, Kippen R, Reupert A, Maybery D, Agius PA, Quinn B, Jenkinson R, Hickman M, Sutton K, Goldsmith R, Dietze PM
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2021 Jan; Epub ahead of print
- Workplace intervention programmes for decreasing alcohol use in military personnel: a systematic review.
Watterson JR, Gabbe B, Rosenfeld JV, Ball H, Romero L, Dietze P
BMJ Mil Health. 2021 Jan; Epub ahead of print
- Exploring the Impact of Secondary Supply Laws on Adolescent Drinking Trends in Australia.
Vashishtha R, Pennay A, Dietze P, Livingston M
J Stud Alcohol Drugs. 2021 Jan; 82(1):76-83
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (0)
- Eliminate HIV (14)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (133)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (102)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (14)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (74)
- Eliminate Malaria (14)
- Finance (0)
- Health Security (47)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (4)
- Human Resources (0)
- Healthy Ageing (0)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Burnet Honorary Research Fellows (0)
- Information Technology (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Education & Training (0)
- Support Services Group (0)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Previous Research and Public Health Projects (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (1)
- HIV and AIDS (25)
- Maternal and Child Health (37)
- Malaria (23)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (4)
- Hepatitis B (8)
- Hepatitis C (22)
- Global infectious disease threats (4)
- Injecting Drug Use (15)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (17)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (4)
- Young People's Health (10)
- Justice Health (2)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (5)
- Infectious Disease Modelling (3)
- LGBTQIA+ (2)
- Global Adolescent Health (5)
- COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) (30)