Support Burnet’s second-generation COVID-19 vaccine research.
May, 2021 (1)
- Differential Expression of HIV Envelope Epitopes on the Surface of HIV-Infected Macrophages and CD4+ T cells.
Kek H, Laumaea A, Parise S, Poumbourios P, Hearps AC, Jaworowski A
Antiviral Res. 2021 May; Epub ahead of print
April, 2021 (3)
- Predictors of virological failure among people living with HIV receiving first line antiretroviral treatment in Myanmar: retrospective cohort analysis.
Mesic A, Spina A, Mar HT, Thit P, Decroo T, Lenglet A, Thandar MP, Thwe TT, Kyaw AA, Homan T, Sangma M, Kremer R, Grieg J, Piriou E, Ritmeijer K, Van Olmen J, Lynen L, Oo HN
AIDS Res Ther. 2021 Apr; 18(1):16
- Improved HIV-positive infant survival is correlated with high levels of HIV-specific ADCC activity in multiple cohorts.
Yaffe ZA, Naiman NE, Slyker J, Wines BD, Richardson BA, Hogarth PM, Bosire R, Farquhar C, Ngacha DM, Nduati R, John-Stewart G, Overbaugh J
Cell Rep Med. 2021 Apr; 2(4):100254
- Increased targeted HIV testing and reduced undiagnosed HIV infections among gay and bisexual men.
Patel PG, Keen P, McManus H, Duck T, Callander D, Selvey C, Power C, Gray RT, Knight V, Asselin J, Read P, Johnson K, Bavinton BR, Bowden VJ, Grulich AE, Guy R; NSW HIV Prevention Partnership Project
HIV Med. 2021 Apr; Epub ahead of print
March, 2021 (4)
- Homelessness, unstable housing, and risk of HIV and hepatitis C virus acquisition among people who inject drugs: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Arum C, Fraser H, Artenie AA, Bivegete S, Trickey A, Alary M, Astemborski J, Iversen J, Lim AG, MacGregor L, Morris M, Ong JJ, Platt L, Sack-Davis R, van Santen DK, Solomon SS, Sypsa V, Valencia J, Van Den Boom W, Walker JG, Ward Z, Stone J, Vickerman P; Homelessness, HIV, and HCV Review Collaborative Group.
Lancet Public Health. 2021 Mar; 6(5):E309-E323
- Low incidence of hepatitis C among a cohort of HIV-negative gay and bisexual men using HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) in Melbourne, Australia, and the contribution of sexual transmission.
Cornelisse VJ, Traeger MW, Wright EJ, Murphy D, Stoove M, Hellard M, Sacks-Davis R, Asselin J, Fairley CK, Doyle J, Sasawdeusz J
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2021 Mar; Epub ahead of print
- SPECIAL ISSUE HIV and CHRONIC PAIN (The Global Task Force for Chronic Pain in People with HIV (PWH): Developing a research agenda in an emerging field).
Merlin JS, Hamm M, de Abril Cameron F, Baker V, Brown DA, Cherry CL, Edelman EJ, Evangeli M, Harding R, Josh J, Kemp HI, Lichius C, Madden VJ, Nkhoma K, O'Brien KK, Parker R, Rice A, Robinson-Papp J, Sabin CA, Slawek D, Scott W, Tsui JI, Uebelacker LA, Wadley AL, Goodin BR
AIDS Care. 2021 Mar; Epub ahead of print
- The continuing HIV epidemic among men who have sex with men and transgender women in the ASEAN region: implications for HIV policy and service programming.
van Griensven F, de Lind van Wijngaarden JW, Eustaquio PC, Wignall S, Azwa I, Veronese V, Ferradini L, Phanuphak N, Mills S
Sex Health. 2021 Mar; 18(1):21-30
February, 2021 (3)
- Phospholipid Metabolism Is Associated with Time to HIV Rebound upon Treatment Interruption.
Giron LB, Papasavvas E, Yin X, Goldman AR, Tang HY, Palmer CS, Landay AL, Li JZ, Koethe JR, Mounzer K, Kostman JR, Liu Q, Montaner LJ, Abdel-Mohsen M
mBio. 2021 Feb; 12(1)
- Lactic acid-containing products for bacterial vaginosis and their impact on the vaginal microbiota: A systematic review.
Plummer EL, Bradshaw CS, Doyle M, Fairley CK, Murray GL, Bateson D, Masson L, Slifirski J, Tachedjian G, Vodstrcil LA
PLoS One. 2021 Feb; 16(2):e0246953
- Sharing the costs of structural interventions: What can models tell us?
Stuart RM, Wilson DP
Int J Drug Policy. 2021 Feb; 88:102702
January, 2021 (3)
- Lessons learned from the Amsterdam Cohort Studies among people who use drugs: a historical perspective.
van Santen DK, Coutinho RA, van den Hoek A, van Brussel G, Buster M, Prins
Harm Reduct J. 2021 Jan; 18(1):2
- Prevalence of latent tuberculosis infection and HIV among people who inject drugs in Iran.
Radfar SR, Nematollahi P, Tayeri K, Dehghan H, Janani M, Higgs P, Mohsenifar S, Noroozi A
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2021 Jan; 40(4):572-579
- Rosuvastatin therapy in people with HIV at intermediate cardiovascular risk does not decrease biomarkers of inflammation and immune activation.
Hearps AC, Angelovich TA, Trevillyan JM, Wong ME, Calmy A, Hoy JF, Jaworowski A
J Infect Dis. 2021 Jan; Epub ahead of print
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (0)
- Eliminate HIV (14)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (133)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (102)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (14)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (74)
- Eliminate Malaria (14)
- Finance (0)
- Health Security (47)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (4)
- Human Resources (0)
- Healthy Ageing (0)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Burnet Honorary Research Fellows (0)
- Information Technology (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Education & Training (0)
- Support Services Group (0)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Previous Research and Public Health Projects (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (1)
- HIV and AIDS (25)
- Maternal and Child Health (37)
- Malaria (23)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (4)
- Hepatitis B (8)
- Hepatitis C (22)
- Global infectious disease threats (4)
- Injecting Drug Use (15)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (17)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (4)
- Young People's Health (10)
- Justice Health (2)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (5)
- Infectious Disease Modelling (3)
- LGBTQIA+ (2)
- Global Adolescent Health (5)
- COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) (30)