Support Burnet’s Adolescent Health Programs in Myanmar today.
December, 2020 (1)
- Adequate Analgesia and Oral Care Attendance in Opiate Dependent Individuals.
Abdelsalam S, Van Den Boom W, Dietze P, Erbas B, Higgs P
J Dent Res. 2020 Dec; 99(12):1406
November, 2020 (1)
- Patient-specific record linkage between emergency department and hospital admission data for a cohort of people who inject drugs: methodological considerations for frequent presenters.
Di Rico R, Nambiar D, Gabbe B, Stoové M, Dietze P
BMC Med Res Methodol. 2020 Nov; 20(1):283
October, 2020 (2)
- Review article: Rapid review of the emergency department-initiated buprenorphine for opioid use disorder.
Salter H, Hutton J, Cantwell K, Dietze P, Higgs P, Straub A, Zordan R, Lloyd-Jones M
Emerg Med Australas. 2020 Oct; 32(6):924-934
- Managing opioid overdose in pregnancy with nasal naloxone.
Bonomo Y, Pastor A, Leung L, Blandthorn J, Dietze P
Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2020 Oct; 60(5):E11-E12
August, 2020 (2)
- Profile and correlates of injecting-related injuries and diseases among people who inject drugs in Australia.
Colledge S, Larney S, Bruno R, Gibbs D, Degenhardt L, Yuen WS, Dietze P, Peacock A
Drug Alcohol Depend. 2020 Aug; 216:108267
- Consumption in contrast: The politics of comparison in healthcare practitioners' accounts of men who inject performance and image-enhancing drugs.
Seear K, Moore D, Fraser S, Fomiatti R, Aitken C
Int J Drug Policy. 2020 Aug; 85:102883
June, 2020 (3)
- The impact of Victoria's real time prescription monitoring system (SafeScript) on a cohort of people who inject drugs.
Fetene DM, Higgs P, Nielsen S, Djordjevic F, Dietze P
Med J Aust. 2020 Jun; 213(3):141
- Patterns and correlates of prescribed and non-prescribed pregabalin use among a sample of people who inject drugs in Australia.
Sutherland R, Dietze PM, Gisev N, Bruno R, Campbell G, Memedovic S, Peacock A
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2020 Jun; 39(5):568-574
- Prevalence and risk factors associated with HIV/hepatitis B and HIV/hepatitis C co-infections among people who inject drugs in Mozambique.
Semá Baltazar C, Boothe M, Kellogg T, Ricardo P, Sathane I, Fazito E, Raymond HF, Temmerman M, Luchters S
BMC Public Health. 2020 Jun; 20(1):851
May, 2020 (2)
- Psychometric properties of measures of substance use: a systematic review and meta-analysis of reliability, validity and diagnostic test accuracy.
Santos GM, Strathdee SA, El-Bassel N, Patel P, Subramanian D, Horyniak D, Cook RR, McCullagh C, Marotta P, Choksi F, Kang B, Allen I, Shoptaw S
BMC Med Res Methodol. 2020 May; 20(1):106
- Illicit drug use and harms in Australia in the context of COVID-19 and associated restrictions: Anticipated consequences and initial responses.
Dietze PM, Peacock A
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2020 May; 39(4):297-300
April, 2020 (2)
- Experience as evidence: The prospects for biographical narratives in drug policy
Valentine K, Persson A, Newman CE, Hamilton M, Bryant J, Wallace J.
Contemp Drug Prob. 2020 Apr; 47(3):191-209
- "Bed Bugs and Beyond": An ethnographic analysis of North America's first women-only supervised drug consumption site.
Boyd J, Lavalley J, Czechaczek S, Mayer S, Kerr T, Maher L, McNeil R
Int J Drug Policy. 2020 Apr; 78:102733
March, 2020 (1)
- Community pharmacy naloxone supply, before and after rescheduling as an over-the-counter drug: sales and prescriptions data, 2014-2018.
Tse WC, Sanfilippo P, Lam T, Dietze P, Nielsen S
Med J Aust. 2020 Mar; 212(7):314-320
February, 2020 (3)
- Motivations for crystal methamphetamine-opioid co-injection/co-use amongst community-recruited people who inject drugs: a qualitative study.
Palmer A, Scott N, Dietze P, Higgs P
Harm Reduct J. 2020 Feb; 17(1):14
- Blood donation amongst people who inject drugs in Australia: research supporting policy change.
Quinn B, Pearson R, Cutts J, Seed C, Scott N, Hoad V, Dietze P, Wilson D, Maher L, Thompson A, Farrell M, Harrod M, Caris S, Pink J, Kotsiou G, Hellard M
Vox Sang. 2020 Feb; 115(3):162-70
- Investigating possible syndemic relationships between structural and drug use factors, sexual HIV transmission and viral load among men of colour who have sex with men in Los Angeles County.
Quinn B, Gorbach PM, Okafor CN, Heinzerling KG, Shoptaw S
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2020 Feb; 39(2):116-127
January, 2020 (10)
- Social domains of discrimination against people who inject drugs: Links with health and wellbeing.
Couto E Cruz C, Salom C, Parsell C, Dietze P, Burns L, Alati R
Int J Drug Policy. 2020 Jan; 77:102620
- Use of alcohol swabs to clean injecting sites among people who regularly inject drugs in Australia.
Gibbs D, Peacock A, O'Keefe D, Butler K, Bruno R, Lenton S, Burns L, Larney S.
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2020 Jan; 39(1):83-92
- Designing, implementing and evaluating the overdose response with take-home naloxone model of care: An evaluation of client outcomes and perspectives.
Lintzeris N, Monds LA, Bravo M, Read P, Harrod ME, Gilliver R, Wood W, Nielsen S, Dietze PM, Lenton S, Shanahan M, Jauncey M, Jefferies M, Hazelwood S, Dunlop AJ, Greenaway M, Haber P, Ezard N, Malcom A
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2020 Jan; 39(1):55-65
- Response to Kwon et al. "Estimating the number of people who inject drugs and syringe coverage in Australia, 2005-2016".
O'Keefe D, Aitken C, Dietze P
Drug Alcohol Depend. 2020 Jan; 207:107800
- Maintaining the healthy body: Blood management and hepatitis C prevention among men who inject performance and image-enhancing drugs.
Fomiatti R, Lenton E, Latham JR, Fraser S, Moore D, Seear K, Aitken C
Int J Drug Policy. 2020 Jan; 75:102592
- Sex discrepancies in the protective effect of opioid agonist therapy on incident hepatitis C infection.
Geddes L, Iversen J, Wand H, Esmaeili A, Tsui J, Hellard M, Dore G, Grebely J, Dietze P, Bruneau J, Prins M, Morris MD, Shoukry NH, Lloyd AR, Kim AY, Lauer G, Cox AL, Page K, Maher L; InC3 Collaborative.
Clin Infect Dis. 2020 Jan; 70(1):123-131
- Commentary on Arunogiri et al. (2019): Findings from surveillance of patterns of drug use and related harms need careful interpretation, promotion and response.
Dietze P, Horyniak D
Addiction. 2020 Jan; 115(3):480-481
- "They just don't care about us!": Police custody experiences for young men with histories of injecting drug use
Walker S, Higgs P, Stoové M, Wilson M
Aust NZ J Criminol. 2020 Jan; 53(1):102-120
- Perceptions of extended-release buprenorphine injections for opioid use disorder among people who regularly use opioids in Australia.
Larance B, Degenhardt L, Grebely J, Nielsen S, Bruno R, Dietze P, Lancaster K, Larney S, Santo T Jr, Shanahan M, Memedovic S, Ali R, Farrell M
Addiction. 2020 Jan; 115(7):1295-1305
- Conflict and communication: managing the multiple affordances of take-home naloxone administration events in Australia.
Farrugia A, Neale J, Dwyer R, Fomiatti R, Fraser S, Strang J, Dietze P
Addict Res Theory. 2020 Jan; 28(1):29-37
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (0)
- Eliminate HIV (30)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (206)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (161)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (30)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (118)
- Eliminate Malaria (19)
- Finance (0)
- Health Security (86)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (5)
- Human Resources (0)
- Healthy Ageing (0)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Information Technology (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Education & Training (0)
- Support Services Group (0)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Previous Research and Public Health Projects (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (2)
- HIV and AIDS (46)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (9)
- Maternal and Child Health (53)
- Malaria (34)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (9)
- Hepatitis B (12)
- Hepatitis C (38)
- Global infectious disease threats (3)
- Injecting Drug Use (27)
- Healthy Ageing (1)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (11)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (6)
- Young People's Health (17)
- Justice Health (2)
- Nutrition (2)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (9)
- Infectious Disease Modelling (2)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (2)
- LGBTQIA+ (5)
- Influenza (2)
- Global Adolescent Health (6)
- Antimicrobial resistance (2)
- COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) (21)