Supporting young Australians as they navigate COVID-19.
September, 2020 (3)
- Cost-effectiveness of uterine tamponade devices for the treatment of postpartum haemorrhage: A systematic review.
Vogel JP, Wilson AN, Scott N, Widmer M, Althabe F, Oladapo OT
Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2020 Sep; Epub ahead of print
- Self-care and remote care during pregnancy: a new paradigm?
Gülmezoglu AM, Ammerdorffer A, Narasimhan M, Wilson AN, Vogel JP, Say L, Tunçalp Ö
Health Res Policy Syst. 2020 Sep; 18(1):107
- Adverse childhood experiences should be priority in global response to COVID-19.
Sahle BW, Ofori-Asenso R, Renzaho AMN
J Paediatr Child Health. 2020 Sep; Epub ahead of print
August, 2020 (1)
- Global research priorities for social, behavioural and community engagement interventions for maternal, newborn and child health.
Chan G, Storey JD, Das MK, Sacks E, Johri M, Kabakian-Khasholian T, Paudel D, Yoshida S, Portela A
Health Res Policy Syst. 2020 Aug; 18(1):97
July, 2020 (2)
- Pregnant women voice their concerns and birth expectations during the COVID-19 pandemic in Italy.
Ravaldi C, Wilson A, Ricca V, Homer C, Vannacci A
Women Birth. 2020 Jul; Epub ahead of print
- Blood pressure postpartum (BP(2)) RCT protocol: Follow-up and lifestyle behaviour change strategies in the first 12 months after hypertensive pregnancy.
Henry A, Arnott C, Makris A, Davis G, Hennessy A, Beech A, Pettit F, Homer CS, Craig ME, Roberts L, Hyett J, Chambers G, Fitzgerald O, Gow M, Mann L, Challis D, Gale M, Ruhotas A, Kirwin E, Denney-Wilson E, Brown M
Pregnancy Hypertens. 2020 Jul; 22:1-6
June, 2020 (1)
- Wilson and Homer reply to Papadakis.
Wilson AN, Homer CSE
Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2020 Jun; 60(3):E7
May, 2020 (4)
- Choosing vaginal birth after caesarean section: Motivating factors.
Davis D, S Homer C, Clack D, Turkmani S, Foureur M
Midwifery. 2020 May; 88:102766
- Seeing birth in a new light: The transformational effect of exposure to homebirth for hospital-based midwives.
Coddington R, Catling C, Homer C
Midwifery. 2020 May; 88:102755
- A core outcome set for pre-eclampsia research: An international consensus development study.
Duffy JMN, Cairns AE, Richards-Doran D, van 't Hooft J, Gale C, Brown M, Chappell LC, Grobman WA, Fitzpatrick R, Karumanchi SA, Khalil A, Lucas DN, Magee LA, Mol BW, Stark M, Thangaratinam S, Wilson MJ, von Dadelszen P, Williamson PR, Ziebland S, McManus RJ; International Collaboration to Harmonise Outcomes for Pre-eclampsia (iHOPE). including CSE Homer as Collaborator
BJOG. 2020 May; Epub ahead of print
- What would Florence think of midwives and nurses in 2020?
Homer C, Bucknall T, Farrell T
Women Birth. 2020 May; 33(5):409-410
April, 2020 (2)
- Misoprostol for the prevention of post-partum haemorrhage in Mozambique: an analysis of the interface between human rights, maternal health and development.
Hobday K, Zwi AB, Homer C, Kirkham R, Hulme J, Wate PZ, Prata N
BMC Int Health Hum Rights. 2020 Apr; 20(1):9
- Caring for the carers: Ensuring the provision of quality maternity care during a global pandemic.
Wilson AN, Ravaldi C, Scoullar MJL, Vogel JP, Szabo RA, Fisher JRW, Homer CSE
Women Birth. 2020 Apr; Epub ahead of print
March, 2020 (7)
- Unmet Need for Family Planning and Experience of Unintended Pregnancy Among Female Sex Workers in Urban Cameroon: Results From a National Cross-Sectional Study.
Bowring AL, Schwartz S, Lyons C, Rao A, Olawore O, Njindam IM, Nzau J, Fouda G, Fako GH, Turpin G, Levitt D, Georges S, Tamoufe U, Billong SC, Njoya O, Zoung-Kanyi AC, Baral S
Glob Health Sci Pract. 2020 Mar; 8(1):82-99
- Midwives in a pandemic: A call for solidarity and compassion.
O'Connell M, Crowther S, Ravaldi C, Homer C
Women Birth. 2020 Mar; 33(3):205-206
- Editorial: Words matter; language matters.
Homer C, Wilson A, Davis D
Women Birth. 2020 Mar; 33(2):105-106
- The cost of vaginal birth at home, in a birth centre or in a hospital setting in New South Wales: A micro-costing study.
Scarf VL, Yu S, Viney R, Lavis L, Dahlen H, Foureur M, Homer C
Women Birth. 2020 Mar; 33(3):286-293
- Survey of Australian maternity hospitals to inform development and implementation of a stillbirth prevention 'bundle of care'.
Andrews CJ, Ellwood D, Middleton PF, Homer CSE, Reinebrant HE, Donnolley N, Boyle FM, Gordon A, Nicholl M, Morris J, Gardener G, Davies-Tuck M, Wallace EM, Flenady VJ
Women Birth. 2020 Mar; 33(3):251-258
- Induction of labour indications and timing: A systematic analysis of clinical guidelines.
Coates D, Homer C, Wilson A, Deady L, Mason E, Foureur M, Henry A
Women Birth. 2020 Mar; 33(3):219-230
- Recognising the challenges of providing care for Thai pregnant adolescents: Healthcare professionals' views.
Jittitaworn W, Fox D, Catling C, Homer CSE
Women Birth. 2020 Mar; 33(2):e192-e190
February, 2020 (7)
- Understanding the Experiences and Needs of Migrant Women Affected by Female Genital Mutilation Using Maternity Services in Australia.
Turkmani S, Homer CSE, Dawson AJ
Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020 Feb; 17(5):E1491
- An evaluation of the benefits and harms of antenatal corticosteroid treatment for women at risk of imminent preterm birth or prior to elective Caesarean-section: Study protocol for an individual participant data meta-analysis.
Wastnedge E, Vogel J, Been JV, Bannerman-Gyamfi C, Schuit E, Roberts D, Reynolds RM, Stock S; Co_Opt collaboration
Wellcome Open Res. 2020 Feb; 5:38
- Third- and fourth-degree tears: A review of the current evidence for prevention and management.
Wilson AN, Homer CSE
Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2020 Feb; 60(2):175-182
- Tuberculosis in pregnant women and neonates: A meta-review of current evidence.
Snow KJ, Bekker A, Huang GK, Graham SM
Paediatr Respir Rev. 2020 Feb; Epub ahead of print
- The provision of midwife-led care in low-and middle-income countries: An integrative review.
Michaela Michel-Schuldt, Alison McFadden, Mary Renfrew, Caroline Homer
Midwifery. 2020 Feb; 84:102659
- 2020 is the International Year of the Midwife: Announcing a special issue.
Women Birth. 2020 Feb; 33(1):1-2
- The future in their hands: Graduating student midwives' plans, job satisfaction and the desire to work in midwifery continuity of care.
Evans J, Taylor J, Browne J, Ferguson S, Atchan M, Maher P, Homer CS, Davis D
Women Birth. 2020 Feb; 33(1):e59-e66
January, 2020 (6)
- Responding to the health needs of women from migrant and refugee backgrounds-Models of maternity and postpartum care in high-income countries: A systematic scoping review.
Rogers HJ, Hogan L, Coates D, Homer CSE, Henry A
Health Soc Care Community. 2020 Jan; 28(5):1343-1365
- A systematic scoping review of clinical indications for induction of labour.
Coates D, Makris A, Catling C, Henry A, Scarf V, Watts N, Fox D, Thirukumar P, Wong V, Russell H, Homer C
PLoS One. 2020 Jan; 15(1):e0228196
- The invisible burden of malaria-attributable stillbirths.
Fowkes FJI, Davidson E, Moore KA, McGready R, Simpson JA
Lancet. 2020 Jan; 395(10220):268
- Strengthening routine immunization in Papua New Guinea: a cross-sectional provincial assessment of front-line services.
Morgan CJ, Saweri OPM, Larme N, Peach E, Melepia P, Au L, Scoullar MJL, Reza MS, Vallely LM, McPake BI, Beeson JG
BMC Public Health. 2020 Jan; 20(1):100
- Pregnancy-specific malarial immunity and risk of malaria in pregnancy and adverse birth outcomes: a systematic review.
Cutts JC, Agius PA, Zaw Lin, Powell R, Moore K, Draper B, Simpson JA, Fowkes FJI
BMC Med. 2020 Jan; 18(1):14
- Eclampsia in Australia and New Zealand: A prospective population-based study.
Pollock W, Peek MJ, Wang A, Li Z, Ellwood D, Homer CSE, Jackson Pulver L, McLintock C, Vaughan G, Knight M, Sullivan EA
Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2020 Jan; 60(4):533-540
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (0)
- Eliminate HIV (29)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (175)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (131)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (33)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (110)
- Eliminate Malaria (18)
- Finance (0)
- Health Security (83)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (5)
- Human Resources (0)
- Healthy Ageing (0)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Information Technology (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Education & Training (0)
- Support Services Group (0)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Previous Research and Public Health Projects (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (2)
- HIV and AIDS (40)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (9)
- Maternal and Child Health (33)
- Malaria (24)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (7)
- Hepatitis B (10)
- Hepatitis C (36)
- Global infectious disease threats (4)
- Injecting Drug Use (24)
- Healthy Ageing (1)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (9)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (5)
- Young People's Health (15)
- Justice Health (2)
- Nutrition (1)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (9)
- Infectious Disease Modelling (4)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (2)
- LGBTQIA+ (4)
- Influenza (1)
- Global Adolescent Health (3)
- Antimicrobial resistance (2)
- COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) (23)