Supporting young Australians as they navigate COVID-19.
August, 2020 (1)
- High burden of self-reported sexually transmitted infections among key populations in Mozambique: the urgent need for an integrated surveillance system.
Boothe MAS, Comé C, Semá Baltazar C, Chicuecue N, Seleme J, Chitsondzo Langa D, Sathane I, Raymond HF, Fazito E, Temmerman M, Luchters S
BMC Infect Dis. 2020 Aug; 20(1):636
July, 2020 (2)
- The potential impact of a gel-based point-of-sex intervention in reducing gonorrhoea incidence among gay and bisexual men: a modelling study.
Traeger MW, Tidhar T, Holt M, Williams C, Wright EJ, Stoové MA, Scott N, Hellard ME
Sex Transm Dis. 2020 Jul; Epub ahead of print
- Improving the coverage and accuracy of syphilis testing: The development of a novel rapid, point-of-care test for confirmatory testing of active syphilis infection and its early evaluation in China and South Africa.
Pham MD, Wise A, Garcia ML, Van H, Zheng S, Mohamed Y, Han Y, Wei WH, Yin YP, Chen XS, Dimech W, Braniff S, Technau KG, Luchters S, Anderson DA
EClinicalMedicine. 2020 Jul; 24:100440
June, 2020 (2)
- Privacy-Preserving Record Linkage of Deidentified Records Within a Public Health Surveillance System: Evaluation Study.
Nguyen L, Stoové M, Boyle D, Callander D, McManus H, Asselin J, Guy R, Donovan B, Hellard M, El-Hayek C
J Med Internet Res. 2020 Jun; 22(6):e16757
- Comparing sexual behaviours and knowledge between domestic students and Chinese international students in Australia: findings from two cross-sectional studies.
Douglass CH, Qin C, Martin F, Xiao Y, El-Hayek C, Lim MS
Int J STD AIDS. 2020 Jun; 31(8):781-790
May, 2020 (1)
- A Mobile Phone-Based Sexual and Reproductive Health Intervention for Female Sex Workers in Kenya: Development and Qualitative Study.
Ampt FH, L'Engle K, Lim MSC, Plourde KF, Mangone E, Mukanya CM, Gichangi P, Manguro G, Hellard M, Stoové M, Chersich MF, Jaoko W, Agius PA, Temmerman M, Wangari W, Luchters S
JMIR Mhealth Uhealth. 2020 May; 8(5):e15096
April, 2020 (1)
- Young Aboriginal people's engagement with STI testing in the Northern Territory, Australia.
Bell S, Aggleton P, Ward J, Murray W, Silver B, Lockyer A, Ferguson T, Fairley CK, Whiley D, Ryder N, Donovan B, Guy R, Kaldor J, Maher L
BMC Public Health. 2020 Apr; 20(1):459
January, 2020 (2)
- Distinct Immune Responses Elicited From Cervicovaginal Epithelial Cells by Lactic Acid and Short Chain Fatty Acids Associated With Optimal and Non-optimal Vaginal Microbiota.
Delgado-Diaz DJ, Tyssen D, Hayward JA, Gugasyan R, Hearps AC, Tachedjian G
Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2020 Jan; 9:446
- Population-level diagnosis and care cascade for chlamydia in Australia.
Gray RT, Callander D, Hocking JS, McGregor S, McManus H, Dyda A, Moreira C, Braat S, Hengel B, Ward J, Wilson DP, Donovan B, Kaldor JM, Guy RJ
Sex Transm Infect. 2020 Jan; 96(2):131-136
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (0)
- Eliminate HIV (29)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (175)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (131)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (33)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (110)
- Eliminate Malaria (18)
- Finance (0)
- Health Security (83)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (5)
- Human Resources (0)
- Healthy Ageing (0)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Information Technology (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Education & Training (0)
- Support Services Group (0)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Previous Research and Public Health Projects (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (2)
- HIV and AIDS (40)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (9)
- Maternal and Child Health (33)
- Malaria (24)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (7)
- Hepatitis B (10)
- Hepatitis C (36)
- Global infectious disease threats (4)
- Injecting Drug Use (24)
- Healthy Ageing (1)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (9)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (5)
- Young People's Health (15)
- Justice Health (2)
- Nutrition (1)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (9)
- Infectious Disease Modelling (4)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (2)
- LGBTQIA+ (4)
- Influenza (1)
- Global Adolescent Health (3)
- Antimicrobial resistance (2)
- COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) (23)