COVID-19 represents an unprecedented health, social and economic challenge in Australia and around the world. Support Burnet’s COVID-19 emergency response today.
July, 2020 (1)
- Review of Burden, Clinical Definitions, and Management of COVID-19 Cases.
McArthur L, Sakthivel D, Ataide R, Chan F, Richards JS, Narh CA
Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2020 Jul; Epub ahead of print
June, 2020 (3)
- Tracking, tracing, trust: contemplating mitigating the impact of COVID-19 through technological interventions.
Coghlan S, Cheong M, Coghlan B
Med J Aust. 2020 Jun; Epub ahead of print
- The response to COVID-19 in prisons must consider the broader mental health impacts for people in prison.
Stewart A, Cossar R, Stoové M
Aust N Z J Psychiatry. 2020 Jun; Epub ahead of print:4867420937806
- Can community pharmacists treat hepatitis C virus?
Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2020 Jun; Epub ahead of print
May, 2020 (5)
- The most promising treatments for COVID-19.
Lewin S, Copolov D, Crabb B, Cuthbertson A, Doherty P, Hoy W, Kelleher A, Majumdar S, Tachedjian G
Rapid Res Infor Forum. 2020 May
- COVID-19 in Africa: care and protection for frontline healthcare workers.
Chersich MF, Gray G, Fairlie L, Eichbaum Q, Mayhew S, Allwood B, English R, Scorgie F, Luchters S, Simpson G, Haghighi MM, Pham MD, Rees H
Global Health. 2020 May; 16(1):46
- The Need for the Right Socio-Economic and Cultural Fit in the COVID-19 Response in Sub-Saharan Africa: Examining Demographic, Economic Political, Health, and Socio-Cultural Differentials in COVID-19 Morbidity and Mortality.
Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020 May; 17(10):E3445
- The most promising vaccines for COVID-19. (Updated 17.6.2020)
Cunningham A, Chappell K, Copolov D, Crabb B, Cuthbertson A, Doherty P, Drummer H, Foley C, Godfrey D, Halton J, Kelleher A , Majumdar S, McDonald C, Munro T, Purcell D, Young P
Rapid Res Infor Forum. 2020 May
- Illicit drug use and harms in Australia in the context of COVID-19 and associated restrictions: Anticipated consequences and initial responses.
Dietze PM, Peacock A
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2020 May; 39(4):297-300
April, 2020 (3)
- A strategic framework to ease community-wide Covid-19 suppression measures.
Coghlan B, Majumdar SS, Pedrana A, Hellard ME, Crabb BS
MJA. 2020 Apr; Epub ahead of print
- Minimum costs to manufacture new treatments for COVID-19.
Hill A, Wang J, Levi J, Heath K, Fortunak J
J Virus Erad. 2020 Apr; 6(2):61-69
- Bacterial and fungal infections in COVID-19 patients: A matter of concern.
Zhou P, Liu Z, Chen Y, Xiao Y, Huang X, Fan XG
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2020 Apr; Epub ahead of print
March, 2020 (2)
- Midwives in a pandemic: A call for solidarity and compassion.
O'Connell M, Crowther S, Ravaldi C, Homer C
Women Birth. 2020 Mar; 33(3):205-206
- Protecting Chinese Healthcare Workers While Combating the 2019 Novel Coronavirus.
Zhou P, Huang Z, Xiao Y, Huang X, Fan XG
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2020 Mar; 41(6):745-746
- Eliminate HIV (19)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (25)
- Eliminate Malaria (15)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (93)
- Disease Elimination (122)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (74)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (5)
- Health Security (57)
- Healthy Ageing (0)
- HIV and AIDS (23)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (6)
- Maternal and Child Health (26)
- Malaria (16)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (6)
- Hepatitis B (7)
- Hepatitis C (25)
- Global infectious disease threats (2)
- Injecting Drug Use (20)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (4)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (5)
- Young People's Health (15)
- Justice Health (2)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (9)
- Infectious Disease Modelling (1)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (2)
- LGBTQIA+ (2)
- Influenza (1)
- Global Adolescent Health (3)
- Antimicrobial resistance (2)
- COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) (14)