Support mathematical modelling at Burnet and help save lives around the world.
December, 2020 (1)
- Rapid generation of durable B cell memory to SARS-CoV-2 spike and nucleocapsid proteins in COVID-19 and convalescence.
Hartley GE, Edwards ESJ, Aui PM, Varese N, Stojanovic S, McMahon J, Peleg AY, Boo I, Drummer HE, Hogarth PM, O'Hehir RE, van Zelm MC
Sci Immunol. 2020 Dec; 5(54):eabf8891
November, 2020 (2)
- Previous psychopathology predicted severe COVID-19 concern, anxiety, and PTSD symptoms in pregnant women during "lockdown" in Italy.
Ravaldi C, Ricca V, Wilson A, Homer C, Vannacci A
Arch Womens Ment Health. 2020 Nov; 23 :783-786
- Impact of Victoria's Stage 3 lockdown on COVID-19 case numbers
Saul A, Scott N, Crabb BS, Majumdar SS, Coghlan B, Hellard ME
MJA. 2020 Nov; 213(11):494-496
September, 2020 (3)
- Reorienting Nurturing Care for Early Childhood Development during the COVID-19 Pandemic in Kenya: A Review.
Shumba C, Maina R, Mbuthia G, Kimani R, Mbugua S, Shah S, Abubakar A, Luchters S, Shaibu S, Ndirangu E
Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020 Sep; 17(19):E7028
- Self-care and remote care during pregnancy: a new paradigm?
Gülmezoglu AM, Ammerdorffer A, Narasimhan M, Wilson AN, Vogel JP, Say L, Tunçalp Ö
Health Res Policy Syst. 2020 Sep; 18(1):107
- Adverse childhood experiences should be priority in global response to COVID-19.
Sahle BW, Ofori-Asenso R, Renzaho AMN
J Paediatr Child Health. 2020 Sep; 56(10):1656-1657
August, 2020 (2)
- Genomic Cues From Beta-Coronaviruses and Mammalian Hosts Sheds Light on Probable Origins and Infectivity of SARS-CoV-2 Causing COVID-19.
Front Genet. 2020 Aug; 11:902
- The epidemiological burden of and overall distribution of chronic comorbidities in coronavirus disease-2019 among 202,005 infected patients: evidence from a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Mahumud RA, Kamara JK, Renzaho AMN
Infection. 2020 Aug; 48:813–833
July, 2020 (2)
- Identifying and combating the impacts of COVID-19 on malaria.
Rogerson SJ, Beeson JG, Laman M, Poespoprodjo JR, William T, Simpson JA, Price RN; ACREME Investigators.
BMC Med. 2020 Jul; 18(1):239
- Review of Burden, Clinical Definitions, and Management of COVID-19 Cases.
McArthur L, Sakthivel D, Ataide R, Chan F, Richards JS, Narh CA
Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2020 Jul; 103(2):625-638
June, 2020 (3)
- Tracking, tracing, trust: contemplating mitigating the impact of COVID-19 through technological interventions.
Coghlan S, Cheong M, Coghlan B
Med J Aust. 2020 Jun; 213(2):94-94e1
- The response to COVID-19 in prisons must consider the broader mental health impacts for people in prison.
Stewart A, Cossar R, Stoové M
Aust N Z J Psychiatry. 2020 Jun; 54(12):1227-1228
- Can community pharmacists treat hepatitis C virus?
Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2020 Jun; 5(9):790-791
May, 2020 (5)
- The most promising treatments for COVID-19 (Updated 6th July 2020)
Lewin S, Copolov D, Crabb B, Cuthbertson A, Doherty P, Hoy W, Kelleher A, Majumdar S, Tachedjian G
Rapid Res Infor Forum. 2020 May
- COVID-19 in Africa: care and protection for frontline healthcare workers.
Chersich MF, Gray G, Fairlie L, Eichbaum Q, Mayhew S, Allwood B, English R, Scorgie F, Luchters S, Simpson G, Haghighi MM, Pham MD, Rees H
Global Health. 2020 May; 16(1):46
- The Need for the Right Socio-Economic and Cultural Fit in the COVID-19 Response in Sub-Saharan Africa: Examining Demographic, Economic Political, Health, and Socio-Cultural Differentials in COVID-19 Morbidity and Mortality.
Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020 May; 17(10):E3445
- The most promising vaccines for COVID-19. (Updated 17.6.2020)
Cunningham A, Chappell K, Copolov D, Crabb B, Cuthbertson A, Doherty P, Drummer H, Foley C, Godfrey D, Halton J, Kelleher A , Majumdar S, McDonald C, Munro T, Purcell D, Young P
Rapid Res Infor Forum. 2020 May
- Illicit drug use and harms in Australia in the context of COVID-19 and associated restrictions: Anticipated consequences and initial responses.
Dietze PM, Peacock A
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2020 May; 39(4):297-300
April, 2020 (2)
- Minimum costs to manufacture new treatments for COVID-19.
Hill A, Wang J, Levi J, Heath K, Fortunak J
J Virus Erad. 2020 Apr; 6(2):61-69
- Bacterial and fungal infections in COVID-19 patients: A matter of concern.
Zhou P, Liu Z, Chen Y, Xiao Y, Huang X, Fan XG
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2020 Apr; 41(9):1124-1125
March, 2020 (2)
- Midwives in a pandemic: A call for solidarity and compassion.
O'Connell M, Crowther S, Ravaldi C, Homer C
Women Birth. 2020 Mar; 33(3):205-206
- Protecting Chinese Healthcare Workers While Combating the 2019 Novel Coronavirus.
Zhou P, Huang Z, Xiao Y, Huang X, Fan XG
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2020 Mar; 41(6):745-746
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (0)
- Eliminate HIV (30)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (205)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (163)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (30)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (119)
- Eliminate Malaria (19)
- Finance (0)
- Health Security (86)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (5)
- Human Resources (0)
- Healthy Ageing (0)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Burnet Honorary Research Fellows (0)
- Information Technology (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Education & Training (0)
- Support Services Group (0)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Previous Research and Public Health Projects (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (2)
- HIV and AIDS (46)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (9)
- Maternal and Child Health (54)
- Malaria (34)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (9)
- Hepatitis B (12)
- Hepatitis C (38)
- Global infectious disease threats (3)
- Injecting Drug Use (27)
- Healthy Ageing (1)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (11)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (6)
- Young People's Health (18)
- Justice Health (2)
- Nutrition (2)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (9)
- Infectious Disease Modelling (2)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (2)
- LGBTQIA+ (5)
- Influenza (2)
- Global Adolescent Health (6)
- Antimicrobial resistance (2)
- COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) (22)