Low birth weight in Papua New Guinea is a killer. Help us research what is causing low birth weight in PNG so that we can stop it.
March, 2020 (1)
- Potential health gains among key populations in West and Central Africa through savings from lower-cost HIV treatment.
Stuart RM, Kelly SL, Martin-Hughes R, Wilson DP
AIDS. 2020 Mar; 34(3):439-446
February, 2020 (3)
- New Potential Axes of HIV Neuropathogenesis with Relevance to Biomarkers and Treatment.
Angelovich TA, Churchill MJ, Wright EJ, Brew BJ
Curr Top Behav Neurosci. 2020 Feb; Epub ahead of print
- Prevalence of daily tobacco smoking participation among HIV-positive and HIV-negative Australian gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men.
Wilkinson A, Quinn B, Draper B, White S, Hellard M, Stoové M
HIV Med. 2020 Feb; 21(2):e3-e4
- Investigating possible syndemic relationships between structural and drug use factors, sexual HIV transmission and viral load among men of colour who have sex with men in Los Angeles County.
Quinn B, Gorbach PM, Okafor CN, Heinzerling KG, Shoptaw S
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2020 Feb; 39(2):116-127
January, 2020 (5)
- Modelling the impact of migrants on the success of the HIV care and treatment program in Botswana.
Marukutira T, Scott N, Kelly SL, Birungi C, Makhema JM, Crowe S, Stoove M, Hellard M
PLoS One. 2020 Jan; 15(1):e0226422
- Distinct Immune Responses Elicited From Cervicovaginal Epithelial Cells by Lactic Acid and Short Chain Fatty Acids Associated With Optimal and Non-optimal Vaginal Microbiota.
Delgado-Diaz DJ, Tyssen D, Hayward JA, Gugasyan R, Hearps AC, Tachedjian G
Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2020 Jan; 9:446
- TNF-Block Genotypes Influence Susceptibility to HIV-Associated Sensory Neuropathy in Indonesians and South Africans.
Gaff J, Octaviana F, Pillay P, Mbenda HGN, Ariyanto IA, Gan JA, Cherry CL, Kamerman P, Laws SM, Price P
Int J Mol Sci. 2020 Jan; 21(2)
- Monocytes from men living with HIV exhibit heightened atherogenic potential despite long term viral suppression with ART.
Angelovich TA, Trevillyan JM, Hoy JF, Wong ME, Agius PA, Hearps AC, Jaworowski A
AIDS. 2020 Jan; Epub ahead of print
- CD4 T cell metabolism is a major contributor of
HIV infectivity and reservoir persistence.
Taylor HE, Palmer CS
Immunometab. 2020 Jan; 2(1)::e200005
- Eliminate HIV (7)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (14)
- Eliminate Malaria (2)
- Maternal and Child Health (36)
- Disease Elimination (51)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (36)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (2)
- Health Security (23)
- Adolescent Health (2)
- Healthy Ageing (Expansion Program) (26)
- International Operations (1)
- Latest Research Advances (0)
- HIV and AIDS (9)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (1)
- Maternal and Child Health (12)
- Malaria (3)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (3)
- Hepatitis B (2)
- Hepatitis C (15)
- Injecting Drug Use (10)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (1)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (2)
- Young People's Health (7)
- Justice Health (1)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (2)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (1)
- LGBTQIA+ (1)
- Influenza (1)