COVID-19 represents an unprecedented health, social and economic challenge in Australia and around the world. Support Burnet’s COVID-19 emergency response today.
June, 2020 (1)
- Comparing sexual behaviours and knowledge between domestic students and Chinese international students in Australia: findings from two cross-sectional studies.
Douglass CH, Qin C, Martin F, Xiao Y, El-Hayek C, Lim MS
Int J STD AIDS. 2020 Jun; Epub ahead of print:956462420921726
May, 2020 (2)
- A Mobile Phone-Based Sexual and Reproductive Health Intervention for Female Sex Workers in Kenya: Development and Qualitative Study.
Ampt FH, L'Engle K, Lim MSC, Plourde KF, Mangone E, Mukanya CM, Gichangi P, Manguro G, Hellard M, Stoové M, Chersich MF, Jaoko W, Agius PA, Temmerman M, Wangari W, Luchters S
JMIR Mhealth Uhealth. 2020 May; 8(5):e15096
- Sexual Behaviors and Violence in Pornography: Systematic Review and Narrative Synthesis of Video Content Analyses.
Carrotte ER, Davis AC, Lim MS
J Med Internet Res. 2020 May; 22(5):e16702
April, 2020 (2)
- Inflammatory and antimicrobial properties differ between vaginal Lactobacillus isolates from South African women with non-optimal versus optimal microbiota.
Manhanzva MT, Abrahams AG, Gamieldien H, Froissart R, Jaspan H, Jaumdally SZ, Barnabas SL, Dabee S, Bekker LG, Gray G, Passmore JS, Masson L
Sci Rep. 2020 Apr; 10(1):6196
- Non-consensual sharing of personal sexually explicit imagery among young people in Australia: results from an online survey.
Douglass CH, Wright CJC, Davis AC, Lim MSC
Sex Health. 2020 Apr; 17(2):182-186
March, 2020 (1)
- Unmet Need for Family Planning and Experience of Unintended Pregnancy Among Female Sex Workers in Urban Cameroon: Results From a National Cross-Sectional Study.
Bowring AL, Schwartz S, Lyons C, Rao A, Olawore O, Njindam IM, Nzau J, Fouda G, Fako GH, Turpin G, Levitt D, Georges S, Tamoufe U, Billong SC, Njoya O, Zoung-Kanyi AC, Baral S
Glob Health Sci Pract. 2020 Mar; 8(1):82-99
February, 2020 (1)
- A digital pornography literacy resource co-designed with vulnerable young people: Development of "The Gist"
Davis AC, Wright CC, Murphy S, Dietze P, Temple-Smith MJ, Hellard ME, Lim MS
J Med Internet Res. 2020 Feb; 22(6):e15964
January, 2020 (2)
- Distinct Immune Responses Elicited From Cervicovaginal Epithelial Cells by Lactic Acid and Short Chain Fatty Acids Associated With Optimal and Non-optimal Vaginal Microbiota.
Delgado-Diaz DJ, Tyssen D, Hayward JA, Gugasyan R, Hearps AC, Tachedjian G
Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2020 Jan; 9:446
- A descriptive analysis of young women.
Davis AC, Temple-Smith MJ, Carrotte E, Hellard ME, Lim MSC
Sex Health. 2020 Jan; 17:69-76
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (0)
- Eliminate HIV (20)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (124)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (95)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (25)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (74)
- Eliminate Malaria (15)
- Finance (0)
- Health Security (58)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (5)
- Human Resources (0)
- Healthy Ageing (0)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Information Technology (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Education & Training (0)
- Support Services Group (0)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Previous Research and Public Health Projects (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (2)
- HIV and AIDS (24)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (7)
- Maternal and Child Health (26)
- Malaria (16)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (6)
- Hepatitis B (7)
- Hepatitis C (25)
- Global infectious disease threats (2)
- Injecting Drug Use (20)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (4)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (5)
- Young People's Health (15)
- Justice Health (2)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (9)
- Infectious Disease Modelling (1)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (2)
- LGBTQIA+ (2)
- Influenza (1)
- Global Adolescent Health (3)
- Antimicrobial resistance (2)
- COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) (14)