Every donation makes a difference to the lives of vulnerable communities where we work.
February, 2020 (3)
- The effect of Instagram #fitspiration images on young women's mood, body image, and exercise behaviour.
Prichard I, Kavanagh E, Mulgrew KE, Lim MSC, Tiggemann M
Body Image. 2020 Feb; 33:1-6
- Investing in the health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander adolescents: a foundation for achieving health equity.
Azzopardi P, Blow N, Purcell T, Brown N, Ritchie T, Brown A
Med J Aust. 2020 Feb; Epub ahead of print
- A quasi-experimental text messaging trial to improve adolescent sexual and reproductive health and smoking knowledge in Indonesia.
Pedrana AE, Pina J, Padmawati RS, Zuhrina R, Lazuardi L, Lim MSC, Hellard ME, Prabandari YS
Sex Health. 2020 Feb; Epub ahead of print
January, 2020 (5)
- Strengthening routine immunization in Papua New Guinea: a cross-sectional provincial assessment of front-line services.
Morgan CJ, Saweri OPM, Larme N, Peach E, Melepia P, Au L, Scoullar MJL, Reza MS, Vallely LM, McPake BI, Beeson JG
BMC Public Health. 2020 Jan; 20(1):100
- ‘Not my child’: parenting, pornography, and views on education.
Davis AC, Wright C, Curtis M, Hellard ME, Lim MSC, Temple-Smith MJ
J Fam Studies. 2020 Jan; Epub ahead of print
- The prognostic significance of attenuated psychotic symptoms in help-seeking youth.
Hazan H, Spelman T, Amminger GP, Hickie I, McGorry PD, Phillips LJ, Purcell R, Wood SJ, Yung AR, Nelson B
Schizophr Res. 2020 Jan; Epub ahead of print
- Why is adolescent drinking declining? A systematic review and narrative synthesis.
Vashishtha R, Livingston M, Pennay A, Dietze P, MacLean S, Holmes J, Herring R, Caluzzi G, Lubman D,
Addiction Res Theor. 2020 Jan; Epub ahead of print
- A descriptive analysis of young women.
Davis AC, Temple-Smith MJ, Carrotte E, Hellard ME, Lim MSC
Sex Health. 2020 Jan; 17:69-76
- Eliminate HIV (12)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (17)
- Eliminate Malaria (3)
- Maternal and Child Health (52)
- Disease Elimination (68)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (49)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (4)
- Health Security (32)
- Adolescent Health (3)
- Healthy Ageing (Expansion Program) (36)
- International Operations (2)
- Latest Research Advances (0)
- HIV and AIDS (14)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (1)
- Maternal and Child Health (17)
- Malaria (4)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (4)
- Hepatitis B (3)
- Hepatitis C (17)
- Global infectious disease threats (1)
- Injecting Drug Use (12)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (1)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (4)
- Young People's Health (8)
- Justice Health (1)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (2)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (1)
- LGBTQIA+ (1)
- Influenza (1)
- Global Adolescent Health (1)
- Novel coronavirus COVID-19 (1)