COVID-19 represents an unprecedented health, social and economic challenge in Australia and around the world. Support Burnet’s COVID-19 emergency response today.
November, 2018 (1)
- Assessing the Impacts of Integrated Decision Support Software on Sexual Orientation Recording, Comprehensive Sexual Health Testing, and Detection of Infections Among Gay and Bisexual Men Attending General Practice: Observational Study.
Callander D, Bourne C, Wand H, Stoové M, Hocking JS, de Wit J, Kaldor JM, Donovan B, Pell C, Finlayson R, Baker D, Forssman B, Tee BK, Kefalas B, Duck T, Guy R
JMIR Med Inform. 2018 Nov; 6(4):e10808
July, 2018 (2)
- Cost and cost-effectiveness analysis of pre-exposure prophylaxis among men who have sex with men in two hospitals in Thailand.
Suraratdecha C, Stuart RM, Manopaiboon C, Green D, Lertpiriyasuwat C, Wilson DP, Pavaputanon P, Visavakum P, Monkongdee P, Khawcharoenporn T, Tharee P, Kittinunvorakoon C, Martin M
J Int AIDS Soc. 2018 Jul; 21 Suppl 5:e25129
- Characteristics of men who have sex with men (MSM) and transgender women (TW) in Myanmar who test frequently for HIV.
Veronese V, Min Oo Z, Win Thein Z, Draper B, Aung PP, Ryan C, Thant M, Hughes C, Stoovè M
J Glob Health Rep. 2018 Jul; 2:e2018040
April, 2018 (2)
- Undiagnosed HIV infections among gay and bisexual men increasingly contribute to new infections in Australia.
Gray RT, Wilson DP, Guy RJ, Stoové M, Hellard ME, Prestage GP, Lea T, de Wit J, Holt M
J Int AIDS Soc. 2018 Apr; 21(4):e25104
- Re-Wired: treatment and peer support for men who have sex with men who use methamphetamine.
Burgess K, Parkhill G, Wiggins J, Ruth S, Stoovè M
Sex Health. 2018 Apr; 15(2):157-159
March, 2018 (3)
- Comfort Relying on HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis and Treatment as Prevention for Condomless Sex: Results of an Online Survey of Australian Gay and Bisexual Men.
Holt M, Draper BL, Pedrana AE, Wilkinson AL, Stoové M
AIDS Behav. 2018 Mar; 22(11):3617-3626
- Comparing Australian gay and bisexual men with undiagnosed and recently diagnosed HIV infection to those in the National HIV Registry.
Down I, Prestage G, Brown G, Ellard J, Guy R, Hellard M, Wilson D, de Wit J, Stoové M, Holt M
Sex Health. 2018 Mar; 15(3):276-281
- Effects of Pre-exposure Prophylaxis for the Prevention of HIV Infection on Sexual Risk Behavior in Men Who Have Sex with Men: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
Traeger MW, Schroeder SE, Wright EJ, Hellard ME, Cornelisse VJ, Doyle JS, Stoové MA
Clin Infect Dis. 2018 Mar; 67(5):676-686
February, 2018 (1)
- The association between intentional overdose and same-sex sexual intercourse in a cohort of people who inject drugs in Melbourne, Australia.
O'Keefe D, Bowring A, Aitken C, Dietze P
Subst Use Misuse. 2018 Feb; 53(5):755-762
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (9)
- Eliminate HIV (42)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (200)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (143)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (23)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (147)
- Eliminate Malaria (29)
- Finance (0)
- Health Security (69)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (4)
- Human Resources (0)
- Healthy Ageing (93)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Information Technology (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Education & Training (0)
- Support Services Group (0)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Previous Research and Public Health Projects (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (3)
- HIV and AIDS (51)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (10)
- Maternal and Child Health (22)
- Malaria (32)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (7)
- Hepatitis B (4)
- Hepatitis C (27)
- Global infectious disease threats (2)
- Injecting Drug Use (26)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (19)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (4)
- Young People's Health (12)
- Justice Health (3)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (3)
- Infectious Disease Modelling (3)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (2)
- LGBTQIA+ (9)
- Influenza (5)
- Global Adolescent Health (2)