Supporting young Australians as they navigate COVID-19.
December, 2018 (1)
- Effectiveness of repellent delivered through village health volunteers on malaria incidence in villages in South-East Myanmar: a stepped-wedge cluster-randomised controlled trial protocol.
Win Han Oo, Cutts JC, Agius PA, Kyaw Zayar Aung, Poe Poe Aung, Aung Thi, Nyi Nyi Zaw, Htin Kyaw Thu, Wai Yan Min Htay, Ataide R, O'Flaherty K, Ai Pao Yawn, Aung Paing Soe, Beeson JG, Crabb B, Pasricha N, Fowkes FJI
BMC Infect Dis. 2018 Dec; 18(1):663
November, 2018 (2)
- Monitoring the Control of Sexually Transmissible Infections and Blood-Borne Viruses: Protocol for the Australian Collaboration for Coordinated Enhanced Sentinel Surveillance (ACCESS).
Callander D, Moreira C, El-Hayek C, Asselin J, van Gemert C, Watchirs Smith L, Nguyen L, Dimech W, Boyle DI, Donovan B, Stoové M, Hellard M, Guy R
JMIR Res Protoc. 2018 Nov; 7(11):e11028
- One Health, Bioethics, and Nonhuman Ethics.
Coghlan S, Coghlan B
Am J Bioeth. 2018 Nov; 18(11):3-5
October, 2018 (10)
- Paritaprevir, ritonavir, ombitasvir, and dasabuvir with and without ribavirin in people with HCV genotype 1 and recent injecting drug use or receiving opioid substitution therapy.
Grebely J, Conway B, Cunningham EB, Fraser C, Moriggia A, Gane E, Stedman C, Cooper C, Castro E, Schmid P, Petoumenos K, Hajarizadeh B, Marks P, Erratt A, Dalgard O, Lacombe K, Feld JJ, Bruneau J, Daulouede JP, Powis J, Bruggmann P, Matthews GV, Kronborg I, Shaw D, Dunlop A, Hellard M, Applegate TL, Crawford S, Dore GJ; D3FEAT Study Group
Int J Drug Policy. 2018 Oct; 62:94-103
- Incarceration history and risk of HIV and hepatitis C virus acquisition among people who inject drugs: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Stone J, Fraser H, Lim AG, Walker JG, Ward Z, MacGregor L, Trickey A, Abbott S, Strathdee SA, Abramovitz D, Maher L, Iversen J, Bruneau J, Zang G, Garfein RS, Yen YF, Azim T, Mehta SH, Milloy MJ, Hellard ME, Sacks-Davis R, Dietze PM, Aitken C, Aladashvili M, Tsertsvadze T, Mravčík V, Alary M, Roy E, Smyrnov P, Sazonova Y, Young AM, Havens JR, Hope VD, Desai M, Heinsbroek E, Hutchinson SJ, Palmateer NE, McAuley A, Platt L, Martin NK, Altice FL, Hickman M, Vickerman P
Lancet Infect Dis. 2018 Oct; 18(12):1397-1409
- Adherence to sofosbuvir and velpatasvir among people with chronic HCV infection and recent injection drug use: The SIMPLIFY study.
Cunningham EB, Amin J, Feld JJ, Bruneau J, Dalgard O, Powis J, Hellard M, Cooper C, Read P, Conway B, Dunlop AJ, Norton B, Litwin AH, Hajarizadeh B, Thurnheer MC, Dillon JF, Weltman M, Shaw D, Bruggmann P, Gane E, Fraser C, Marks P, Applegate TL, Quiene S, Siriragavan S, Matthews GV, Dore GJ, Grebely J; SIMPLIFY study group
Int J Drug Policy. 2018 Oct; 62:14-23
- Methods used in the spatial analysis of tuberculosis epidemiology: a systematic review.
Shaweno D, Karmakar M, Alene KA, Ragonnet R, Clements AC, Trauer JM, Denholm JT, McBryde ES
BMC Med. 2018 Oct; 16(1):193
- Aiming for 90-90-90 - the importance of understanding the risk factors for HIV exposure and advanced HIV infection in migrant populations and other groups who do not report male-to-male sex.
Peach E, Lemoh C, Stoové M, Agius P, El Hayek C, Higgins N, Hellard M
Sex Health. 2018 Oct; 15(5):441-450
- Blood-borne virus transmission in an urban, culturally diverse neighbourhood: results from a cross-sectional bio-behavioural survey using innovative outreach methods in a hard-to-reach population.
Peach E, Cogger S, Byron K, Francis P, O'Keefe D, Higgs P, Stoove M, Elmore K, Dietze P, Hellard M
Sex Health. 2018 Oct; 15(1):54-60
- Pathways to ensure universal and affordable access to hepatitis C treatment.
Douglass CH, Pedrana A, Lazarus JV, 't Hoen EFM, Hammad R, Leite RB, Hill A, Hellard M
BMC Med. 2018 Oct; 16(1):175
- Menstrual hygiene management and school absenteeism among adolescent students in Indonesia: evidence from a cross-sectional school-based survey.
Davis J, Macintyre A, Odagiri M, Suriastini W, Cordova A, Huggett C, Agius PA, Faiqoh, Budiyani AE, Quillet C, Cronin AA, Diah M, Triwahyunto A, Luchters S, Kennedy E
Trop Med Int Health. 2018 Oct; 23(12):1350-1363
- Detection of virus-specific polymeric immunoglobulin A in acute hepatitis A, C, E virus serum samples using novel chimeric secretory component.
Mohd Hanafiah K, Garcia ML, Barnes NC, Anderson DA
BMC Res Notes. 2018 Oct; 11(1):688
- "Optima attempts to objectively and pragmatically assist countries meet their targets most efficiently and effectively".
Wilson DP, Gorgens M, Wilson DJ; Optima HIV study team (including: Robyn M Stuart, Cliff C Kerr, Jolene Skordis, Olivia Keiser, Sherrie Kelly, Rowan Martin-Hughes, Janka Petravic, Richard Gray and Nejma Cheikh)
J Int AIDS Soc. 2018 Oct; 21(10):e25190
September, 2018 (2)
- Are death and loss to follow-up still high in people living with HIV on ART after national scale-up and earlier treatment initiation? A large cohort study in government hospital-based setting, Myanmar: 2013-2016.
Aung ZZ, Oo MM, Tripathy JP, Kyaw NTT, Hone S, Oo HN, Majumdar SS
PLoS One. 2018 Sep; 13(9):e0204550
- Incidence of unintended pregnancy among female sex workers in low-income and middle-income countries: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Ampt FH, Willenberg L, Agius PA, Chersich M, Luchters S, Lim MSC
BMJ Open. 2018 Sep; 8(9):e021779
August, 2018 (4)
- Analysis of time of drug use according to needle and syringe program operating hours in Melbourne, Australia: Effects on individual-level needle and syringe coverage.
O'Keefe D, Aitken C, Scott N, Dietze P
Drug Alcohol Depend. 2018 Aug; 191:259-265
- Achieving a hepatitis C cure: a qualitative exploration of the experiences and meanings of achieving a hepatitis C cure using the direct acting antivirals in Australia.
Richmond JA, Ellard J, Wallace J, Thorpe R, Higgs P, Hellard M, Thompson A
Hepatol Med Policy. 2018 Aug; 3:8
- Implications of population-level immunity for the emergence of artemisinin-resistant malaria: a mathematical model.
Scott N, Ataide R, Wilson DP, Hellard M, Price RN, Simpson JA, Fowkes FJI
Malar J. 2018 Aug; 17(1):279
- Evolutionary study and phylodynamic pattern of human influenza A/H3N2 virus in Indonesia from 2008 to 2010.
Agustiningsih A, Trimarsanto H, Restuadi R, Artika IM, Hellard M, Muljono DH
PLoS One. 2018 Aug; 13(8):e0201427
July, 2018 (8)
- Safe sex in chick lit: a ‘novel’ analysis of sexual health
references in popular women’s fiction.
Lim MSC, Hellard ME, Horyniak
Sex Health. 2018 Jul; 15(5):468-472
- Eliminating hepatitis C: the importance of frequent testing of people who inject drugs in high prevalence settings.
Scott N, Sacks-Davis R, Pedrana A, Doyle J, Thompson A, Hellard M
J Viral Hepat. 2018 Jul; 25(12):1472-1480
- Mobile Phone-Based Ecological Momentary Intervention to Reduce Young Adults' Alcohol Use in the Event: A Three-Armed Randomized Controlled Trial.
Wright C, Dietze PM, Agius PA, Kuntsche E, Livingston M, Black OC, Room R, Hellard M, Lim MS
JMIR Mhealth Uhealth. 2018 Jul; 6(7):e149
- Determining the effective dose of street-level heroin: A new way to consider fluctuations in heroin purity, mass and potential contribution to overdose.
Stam NC, Gerostamoulos D, Gerstner-Stevens J, Scott N, Smith K, Drummer OH, Pilgrim JL
Forensic Sci Int. 2018 Jul; 290:219-226
- Community-based provision of direct-acting antiviral therapy for hepatitis C: study protocol and challenges of a randomized controlled trial.
Wade AJ, Doyle JS, Gane E, Stedman C, Draper B, Iser D, Roberts SK, Kemp W, Petrie D, Scott N, Higgs P, Agius PA, Roney J, Stothers L, Thompson AJ, Hellard ME
Trials. 2018 Jul; 19(1):383
- Anti-HIV-1 Activity of Lactic Acid in Human Cervicovaginal Fluid.
Tyssen D, Wang YY, Hayward JA, Agius PA, DeLong K, Aldunate M, Ravel J, Moench TR, Cone RA, Tachedjian G
mSphere. 2018 Jul; 3(4):e00055-18
- Direct Anterior Approach Total Hip Arthroplasty: An Adjunct to an Enhanced Recovery Pathway: Outcomes and Learning Curve Effects in Surgeons Transitioning From Other Surgical Approaches.
Free MD, Owen DH, Agius PA, Pascoe EM, Harvie P
J Arthroplasty. 2018 Jul; 33(11):3490-3495
- Report from the International Viral Hepatitis Elimination Meeting (IVHEM), 17-18 November 2017, Amsterdam, the Netherlands: gaps and challenges in the WHO 2030 hepatitis C elimination framework.
Popping S, El-Sayed M, Feld J, Hatzakis A, Hellard M, Lesi O, Ninburg M, Ward J, Boucher C
J Virus Erad. 2018 Jul; 4(3):193-195
June, 2018 (4)
- Hepatitis C virus notification rates in Australia are highest in socioeconomically disadvantaged areas.
Hainsworth SW, Dietze PM, Wilson DP, Sutton B, Hellard ME, Scott N
PLoS One. 2018 Jun; 13(6):e0198336
- Repeat participation in annual cross-sectional surveys of drug users and its implications for analysis.
Agius PA, Aitken CK, Breen C, Dietze PM
BMC Res Notes. 2018 Jun; 11(1):349
- Measuring and understanding the attitudes of Australian gay and bisexual men towards biomedical HIV prevention using cross-sectional data and factor analyses.
Wilkinson AL, Draper BL, Pedrana AE, Asselin J, Holt M, Hellard ME, Stoové M
Sex Transm Infect. 2018 Jun; 94(4):309-3014
- Cost-effectiveness of the controlled temperature chain for the hepatitis B virus birth dose vaccine in various global settings: a modelling study.
Scott N, Palmer A, Morgan C, Lesi O, Spearman CW, Sonderup M, Hellard M
Lancet Glob Health. 2018 Jun; 6(6):e659-e667
May, 2018 (6)
- Protocol for an HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Population Level Intervention Study in Victoria Australia: The PrEPX Study.
Ryan KE, Mak A, Stoove M, Price B, Fairley CK, Ruth S, Lal L, Asselin J, El-Hayek C, Nguyen L, Batrouney C, Wilson D, Lockwood J, Murphy D, Cornelisse VJ, Roth N, Willcox J, Chang CC, Armishaw J, Tee BK, Penn M, Forgan-Smith G, Williams C, Montgomery J, Byron K, Coelho A, Allen B, Wiggins J, Kelsall J, Vujovic O, West M, Pierce AB, Gallant D, Bell C, de Wit JBF, Hoy JF, Wesselingh SL, Grant RM, Wright EJ
Front Public Health. 2018 May; 6:151
- Factors associated with social participation amongst elders in rural Sri Lanka: a cross-sectional mixed methods analysis.
Marsh C, Agius PA, Jayakody G, Shajehan R, Abeywickrema C, Durrant K, Luchters S, Holmes W
BMC Public Health. 2018 May; 18(1):636
- Eliminating HIV/HCV co-infection in gay and bisexual men: is it achievable through scaling up treatment?
Sacks-Davis R, Pedrana AE, Scott N, Doyle JS, Hellard ME
Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther. 2018 May; 16(5):411-422
- Implications of survey labels and categorisations for understanding drug use in the context of sex among gay and bisexual men in Melbourne, Australia.
Ryan KE, Wilkinson AL, Pedrana A, Quinn B, Dietze P, Hellard M, Stoové M
Int J Drug Policy. 2018 May; 55:183-186
- Evaluation of a tuberculosis active case finding project in peri-urban areas, Myanmar: 2014-2016.
Aye S, Majumdar SS, Oo MM, Tripathy JP, Satyanarayana S, Kyaw NTT, Kyaw KWY, Oo NL, Thein S, Thu MK, Soe KT, Aung ST
Int J Infect Dis. 2018 May; 70:93-100
- Forward to "Health in Humanitarian Emergencies
Principles and Practice for Public Health and Healthcare Practitioners."
Cambridge Press Ed. David Townes. 2018 May
April, 2018 (7)
- Aiming for elimination: outcomes of a consultation pathway supporting regional general practitioners to prescribe direct acting antiviral therapy for hepatitis C.
Wade AJ, McCormack A, Roder C, McDonald K, Davies M, Scott N, Wardrop M, Athan E, Hellard ME
J Viral Hepat. 2018 Apr; 25(9):1089-1098
- Experiences of liver health related uncertainty and self-reported stress among people who inject drugs living with hepatitis C virus: a qualitative study.
Goutzamanis S, Doyle JS, Thompson A, Dietze P, Hellard M, Higgs P; TAP study group.
BMC Infect Dis. 2018 Apr; 18(1):151
- Which attributes within target product profiles for tuberculosis diagnostics are the most important to focus on?
Adepoyibi T, Lilis L, Greb H, Boyle D
Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2018 Apr; 22(4):425-428
- Undiagnosed HIV infections among gay and bisexual men increasingly contribute to new infections in Australia.
Gray RT, Wilson DP, Guy RJ, Stoové M, Hellard ME, Prestage GP, Lea T, de Wit J, Holt M
J Int AIDS Soc. 2018 Apr; 21(4):e25104
- Linkage and retention in HCV care for HIV-infected populations: early data from the DAA era.
Sacks-Davis R, Doyle JS, Rauch A, Beguelin C, Pedrana AE, Matthews GV, Prins M, van der Valk M, Klein MB, Saeed S, Lacombe K, Chkhartishvili N, Altice FL, Hellard ME
J Int AIDS Soc. 2018 Apr; 21 Suppl 2:e25051
- How should HIV resources be allocated? Lessons learnt from applying Optima HIV in 23 countries.
Stuart RM, Grobicki L, Haghparast-Bidgoli H, Panovska-Griffiths J, Skordis J, Keiser O, Estill J, Baranczuk Z, Kelly SL, Reporter I, Kedziora DJ, Shattock AJ, Petravic J, Hussain SA, Grantham KL, Gray RT, Yap XF, Martin-Hughes R, Benedikt CJ, Fraser-Hurt N, Masaki E, Wilson DJ, Gorgens M, Mziray E, Cheikh N, Shubber Z, Kerr CC, Wilson DP
J Int AIDS Soc. 2018 Apr; 21(4):e25097
- Heterogeneity in hepatitis C treatment prescribing and uptake in Australia: a geospatial analysis of a year of unrestricted treatment access.
Scott N, Hainsworth SW, Sacks-Davis R, Pedrana A, Doyle J, Wade A, Hellard M
J Virus Erad. 2018 Apr; 4(2):108-114
March, 2018 (7)
- Differential evolution of antiretroviral restriction factors in pteropid bats as revealed by APOBEC3 gene complexity.
Hayward JA, Tachedjian M, Cui J, Cheng AZ, Johnson A, Baker M, Harris RS, Wang LF, Tachedjian G
Mol Biol Evol. 2018 Mar; 35(7):1626–1637
- Optima Nutrition: an allocative efficiency tool to reduce childhood stunting by better targeting of nutrition-related interventions.
Pearson R, Killedar M, Petravic J, Kakietek JJ, Scott N, Grantham KL, Stuart RM, Kedziora DJ, Kerr CC, Skordis-Worrall J, Shekhar M, Wilson DP
BMC Public Health. 2018 Mar; 18(1):384
- Achieving 90-90-90 HIV targets will not be enough to achieve the HIV incidence reduction target in Australia.
Scott N, Stoové M, Kelly SL, Wilson DP, Hellard ME
Clin Infect Dis. 2018 Mar; 66(7):1019-1023
- The global Optima HIV allocative efficiency model: targeting resources in efforts to end AIDS.
Kelly SL, Martin-Hughes R, Stuart RM, Yap XF, Kedziora DJ, Grantham KL, Hussain SA, Reporter I, Shattock AJ, Grobicki L, Haghparast-Bidgoli H, Skordis-Worrall J, Baranczuk Z, Keiser O, Estill J, Petravic J, Gray RT, Benedikt CJ, Fraser N, Gorgens M, Wilson D, Kerr CC, Wilson DP
Lancet HIV. 2018 Mar; 5(4):e190-e198
- Comparing Australian gay and bisexual men with undiagnosed and recently diagnosed HIV infection to those in the National HIV Registry.
Down I, Prestage G, Brown G, Ellard J, Guy R, Hellard M, Wilson D, de Wit J, Stoové M, Holt M
Sex Health. 2018 Mar; 15(3):276-281
- Effects of Pre-exposure Prophylaxis for the Prevention of HIV Infection on Sexual Risk Behavior in Men Who Have Sex with Men: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
Traeger MW, Schroeder SE, Wright EJ, Hellard ME, Cornelisse VJ, Doyle JS, Stoové MA
Clin Infect Dis. 2018 Mar; 67(5):676-686
- Rising Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea Incidence and Associated Risk Factors Among Female Sex Workers in Australia: A Retrospective Cohort Study.
Callander D, McManus H, Guy R, Hellard M, O'Connor CC, Fairley CK, Chow EPF, McNulty A, Lewis DA, Carmody C, Schmidt HA, Kim J, Donovan B
Sex Transm Dis. 2018 Mar; 45(3):199-206
February, 2018 (7)
- Risk of unplanned caesarean birth in Vietnamese-born women in Victoria, Australia: A cross-sectional study.
Agius PA, Davey MA, Small R
Women Birth. 2018 Feb; 31(6):496-504
- The implausible "in vivo" role of hydrogen peroxide as an antimicrobial factor produced by vaginal microbiota.
Tachedjian G, O'Hanlon DE, Ravel J
Microbiome. 2018 Feb; 6(1):29
- Colocalization of intracellular specific IgA (icIgA) with influenza virus in patients' nasopharyngeal aspirate cells.
Kok TW, Costabile M, Tannock GA, Li P
J Virol Methods. 2018 Feb; 252:8-14
- People Born In Non-Main English Speaking Countries Are Less Likely To Start Hiv Treatment Early In Australia: A National Cohort Analysis, 2014-15.
Gunaratnam P, McManus H, Watchirs-Smith L, McGregor S, Callander D, Brown G, Lobo R, O'Connor CC, Hellard M, Medland N, Lewis D, Palmer C, Law M, Gray R, Donovan B, Guy R; ACCESS Steering Committee
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2018 Feb; 77(3):e31-e34
- Achieving hepatitis C elimination in Europe - to treatment scale up and beyond.
Hellard M, Scott N, Sacks Davis R, Pedrana A
J Hepatol. 2018 Feb; 68(3):383-385
- Modelling the elimination of hepatitis C as a public health threat in Iceland: a goal attainable by 2020.
Scott N, Ólafsson S, Gottfreðsson M, Tyrfingsson T, Rúnarsdóttir V, Hansdottir I, Benitez Hernandez U, Sigmundsdóttir G, Hellard M
J Hepatol. 2018 Feb; 68(5):932-939
- Declining prevalence of undiagnosed HIV in Melbourne: results from community-based bio-behavioural studies of gay and bisexual men.
Stoové M, Asselin J, Pedrana A, Lea T, Hellard M, Wilson D, Prestage G, de Wit J, Holt M
Aust N Z J Public Health. 2018 Feb; 42(1):57-61
January, 2018 (11)
- Adverse effects of amphotericin B in children; a retrospective comparison of conventional and liposomal formulations.
Andrew EC, Curtis N, Coghlan B, Cranswick N, Gwee A
Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2018 Jan; 84(5):1006-1012
- What Behaviors Do Young Heterosexual Australians See in Pornography? A Cross-Sectional Study.
Davis AC, Carrotte ER, Hellard ME, Lim MSC
J Sex Res. 2018 Jan; 55(3):310-319
- The effect of female sex on hepatitis C incidence among people who inject drugs: results from the international multi-cohort InC3 Collaborative.
Esmaeili A, Mirzazadeh A, Morris MD, Hajarizadeh B, Sacks HS, Maher L, Grebely J, Kim AY, Lauer G, Cox AL, Hellard M, Dietze P, Bruneau J, Shoukry NH, Dore GJ, Lloyd AR, Prins M, Page K; InC3 Collaborative.
Clin Infect Dis. 2018 Jan; 66(1):20-28
- Sofosbuvir and velpatasvir for hepatitis C virus infection in people with recent injection drug use (SIMPLIFY): an open-label, single-arm, phase 4, multicentre trial.
Grebely J, Dalgard O, Conway B, Cunningham EB, Bruggmann P, Hajarizadeh B, Amin J, Bruneau J, Hellard M, Litwin AH, Marks P, Quiene S, Siriragavan S, Applegate TL, Swan T, Byrne J, Lacalamita M, Dunlop A, Matthews GV, Powis J, Shaw D, Thurnheer MC, Weltman M, Kronborg I, Cooper C, Feld JJ, Fraser C, Dillon JF, Read P, Gane E, Dore GJ; SIMPLIFY Study Group
Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2018 Jan; 3(3):153-161
- Multi-clonal evolution of multi-drug-resistant/extensively drug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis in a high-prevalence setting of Papua New Guinea for over three decades.
Bainomugisa A, Lavu E, Hiashiri S, Majumdar S, Honjepari A, Moke R6, Dakulala P, Hill-Cawthorne GA, Pandey S, Marais BJ, Coulter C, Coin L
Microb Genom. 2018 Jan; 4(2):e000147
- Acceptability and HIV prevention benefits of a peer-based model of rapid point of care HIV testing for Australian gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men.
Leitinger D, Ryan KE, Brown G, Pedrana A, Wilkinson AL, Ryan C, Hellard M, Stoové M
AIDS Behav. 2018 Jan; 22(1):178-189
- Syndromic management of sexually transmissible infections in resource-poor settings: a systematic review with meta-analysis of the abnormal vaginal discharge flowchart for Neisseria gonorrhoea and Chlamydia trachomatis.
van Gemert C, Hellard M, Bradshaw CS, Fowkes FJI, Agius PA, Stoove M, Bennett CM
Sex Health. 2018 Jan; 15(1):1-12
- Epidemiology of chronic hepatitis B virus in Ireland using routinely collected surveillance and administrative data, 2004-2014.
van Gemert CE, Murphy N, Mitchell TA, Hellard ME, Thornton L
Ir J Med Sci. 2018 Jan; 187(3):803-811
- Understanding the Targeting and Uptake of HIV Testing Among Gay and Bisexual Men Attending Sexual Health Clinics.
Jamil MS, McManus H, Callander D, Prestage G, Ali H, O'Connor CC, Chen M, McNulty AM, Knight V, Duck T, Keen P, Gray J, Medland N, Hellard M, Lewis DA, Grulich AE, Kaldor JM, Fairley CK, Donovan B, Guy RJ; ACCESS and NSW Partnership Project Steering Committees.
AIDS Behav. 2018 Jan; 22(2):513-521
- Assessing individual-level needle and syringe coverage parameters and the measurement of coverage in Melbourne, Australia: methods and impacts.
O'Keefe D, Scott N, Aitken C, Dietze P
J Public Health. 2018 Jan; 40(3):e336-e342
- Eliminating hepatitis C virus as a public health threat among HIV-positive men who have sex with men: a multi-modelling approach to understand differences in sexual risk behaviour.
Scott N, Stoové M, Wilson DP, Keiser O, El-Hayek C, Doyle J, Hellard M
J Int AIDS Soc. 2018 Jan; 21(1):e25059
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (9)
- Eliminate HIV (42)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (200)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (143)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (23)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (147)
- Eliminate Malaria (29)
- Finance (0)
- Health Security (69)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (4)
- Human Resources (0)
- Healthy Ageing (93)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Information Technology (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Education & Training (0)
- Support Services Group (0)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Previous Research and Public Health Projects (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (3)
- HIV and AIDS (51)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (10)
- Maternal and Child Health (22)
- Malaria (32)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (7)
- Hepatitis B (4)
- Hepatitis C (27)
- Global infectious disease threats (2)
- Injecting Drug Use (26)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (19)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (4)
- Young People's Health (12)
- Justice Health (3)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (3)
- Infectious Disease Modelling (3)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (2)
- LGBTQIA+ (9)
- Influenza (5)
- Global Adolescent Health (2)