COVID-19 represents an unprecedented health, social and economic challenge in Australia and around the world. Support Burnet’s COVID-19 emergency response today.
August, 2017 (3)
- Child and adolescent mortality across Malaysia's epidemiological transition: A systematic analysis of global burden of disease data.
Abdul-Razak S, Azzopardi PS, Patton GC, Mokdad AH, Sawyer SM
J Adolesc Health. 2017 Aug; 61(4):424-433
- WHISPER or SHOUT study: protocol of a cluster-randomised controlled trial assessing mHealth sexual reproductive health and nutrition interventions among female sex workers in Mombasa, Kenya.
Ampt FH, Mudogo C, Gichangi P, Lim MSC, Manguro G, Chersich M, Jaoko W, Temmerman M, Laini M, Comrie-Thomson L, Stoové M, Agius PA, Hellard M, L'Engle K, Luchters S
BMJ Open. 2017 Aug; 7(8):e017388
- Alcohol and other substance use among a sample of young people in the Solomon Islands.
Quinn B, Peach E, Wright CJC, Lim MSC, Davidson L, Dietze P
Aust N Z J Public Health. 2017 Aug; 41(4):358-364
July, 2017 (4)
- Willingness to use HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis among gay men, other men who have sex with men and transgender women in Myanmar.
Draper BL, Oo ZM, Thein ZW, Aung PP, Veronese V, Ryan C, Thant M, Hughes C, Stoové M
J Int AIDS Soc. 2017 Jul; 20(1):21885
- Healthcare Access and Quality Index based on mortality from causes amenable to personal health care in 195 countries and territories, 1990-2015: a novel analysis from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015.
GBD 2015 Healthcare Access and Quality Collaborators including Azzopardi P
Lancet. 2017 Jul; 390(10091):231-266
- Determinants of knowledge of critical danger signs, safe childbirth and immediate newborn care practices among auxiliary midwives: a cross sectional survey in Myanmar.
Than KK, Morgan A, Pham MD, Beeson JG, Luchters S
BMJ Open. 2017 Jul; 7(6):e017180
- At the heart of the problem: Health in Johannesburg's inner-city.
Rees H, Delany-Moretlwe S, Scorgie F, Luchters S, Chersich MF
BMC Public Health. 2017 Jul; 17(Suippl 3):554
June, 2017 (2)
- Acute HIV infection detection and immediate treatment estimated to reduce transmission by 89% among men who have sex with men in Bangkok.
Kroon EDMB, Phanuphak N, Shattock AJ, Fletcher JLK, Pinyakorn S, Chomchey N, Akapirat S, de Souza MS, Robb ML, Kim JH, van Griensven F, Ananworanich J, Wilson DP
J Int AIDS Soc. 2017 Jun; 20(1):1-9
- Where is the science in humanitarian health?
Waldman RJ, Toole MJ
Lancet. 2017 Jun; Epub ahead of print
May, 2017 (2)
- The detection and prevention of unintentional consumption of DOx and 25x-NBOMe at Portugal's Boom Festival.
Martins D, Barratt MJ, Pires CV, Carvalho H, Vilamala MV, Espinosa IF, Valente H
Hum Psychopharmacol. 2017 May; 32(3):e2608
- Six-month exclusive breastfeeding among Myanmar migrants in Samut Sakhon Province, Thailand.
Pitikultang, S, Khin, MM, Siri, S, Taechaboonsermsak, P
SE Asian J Trop Med Pub Health. 2017 May; 48(3):662-673
March, 2017 (2)
- Public-private mix for tuberculosis care and control in Myanmar: a strategy to scale up?
Thet Lwin ZM, Sahu SK, Owiti P, Chinnakali P, Majumdar SS
Public Health Action. 2017 Mar; 7(1):15-20
- The cause-specific morbidity and mortality, and referral patterns of all neonates admitted to a tertiary referral hospital in the northern provinces of Vietnam over a one year period.
Miles M, Dung KT, Ha LT, Liem NT, Ha K, Hunt RW, Mulholland K, Morgan C, Russell FM
PLoS One. 2017 Mar; 12(3):e0173407
- Eliminate HIV (20)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (4)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (21)
- Eliminate Malaria (35)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (76)
- Disease Elimination (147)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (79)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (5)
- Health Security (36)
- Healthy Ageing (60)
- HIV and AIDS (47)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (10)
- Maternal and Child Health (13)
- Malaria (51)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (10)
- Hepatitis B (4)
- Hepatitis C (25)
- Global infectious disease threats (2)
- Injecting Drug Use (21)
- Healthy Ageing (1)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (20)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (11)
- Young People's Health (4)
- Justice Health (1)
- Nutrition (1)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (2)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (1)
- LGBTQIA+ (2)
- Influenza (1)