COVID-19 represents an unprecedented health, social and economic challenge in Australia and around the world. Support Burnet’s COVID-19 emergency response today.
December, 2017 (2)
- Performance of syndromic management for the detection and treatment of genital Chlamydia trachomatis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae and Trichomonas vaginalis among women attending antenatal, well woman and sexual health clinics in Papua New Guinea: a cross-sectio
Vallely LM, Toliman P, Ryan C, Rai G, Wapling J, Gabuzzi J, Allen J, Opa C, Munnull G, Kaima P, Kombuk B, Kumbia A, Kombati Z, Law G, Kelly-Hanku A, Wand H, Siba PM, Mola GDL, Kaldor JM, Vallely AJ
BMJ Open. 2017 Dec; 7(12):e018630
- Hepatitis C testing and re-testing among people attending sexual health services in Australia, and hepatitis C incidence among people with human immunodeficiency virus: analysis of national sentinel surveillance data.
Boettiger DC, Law MG, Dore GJ, Guy R, Callander D, Donovan B, O'Connor CC, Fairley CK, Hellard M, Matthews G
BMC Infect Dis. 2017 Dec; 17(1):740
November, 2017 (6)
- Women and substance use: a qualitative study on sexual and reproductive health of women who use drugs in Delhi, India.
Sharma V, Sarna A, Tun W, Saraswati LR, Thior I, Madan I, Luchters S
BMJ Open. 2017 Nov; 7(11):e018530
- Well-being, problematic alcohol consumption and acute subjective drug effects in past-year ayahuasca users: a large, international, self-selecting online survey.
Lawn W, Hallak JE, Crippa JA, Dos Santos R, Porffy L, Barratt MJ, Ferris JA, Winstock AR, Morgan CJA
Sci Rep. 2017 Nov; 7(1):15201
- Exploring mortality among drug treatment clients: The relationship between treatment type and mortality.
Lloyd B, Zahnow R, Barratt MJ, Best D, Lubman DI, Ferris J
J Subst Abuse Treat. 2017 Nov; 82:22-28
- Factors associated with HIV testing among young men who have sex with men in Myanmar: a cross-sectional study.
Pham MD, Aung PP, Paing AK, Pasricha N, Agius PA, Tun W, Bajracharya A, Luchters S
J Int AIDS Soc. 2017 Nov; 20(3):e25026
- WHO guidelines on testing for hepatitis B and C - meeting targets for testing.
Hellard ME, Chou R, Easterbrook P
BMC Infect Dis. 2017 Nov; 17(Suppl 1):703
- Methodological challenges in appraising evidence on diagnostic testing for WHO guidelines on hepatitis B and hepatitis C virus infection.
Chou R, Easterbrook P, Hellard M
BMC Infect Dis. 2017 Nov; 17(Suppl 1):694
October, 2017 (4)
- The attribution of a death to heroin: A model to help improve the consistent and transparent classification and reporting of heroin-related deaths.
Stam NC, Gerostamoulos D, Dietze PM, Parsons S, Smith K, Lloyd B, Pilgrim JL
Forensic Sci Int. 2017 Oct; 281:18-28
- Injecting drug use continues in older users too.
Higgs P, Dietze P
BMJ. 2017 Oct; 359:j4738
- Getting it right when budgets are tight: Using optimal expansion pathways to prioritize responses to concentrated and mixed HIV epidemics.
Stuart RM, Kerr CC, Haghparast-Bidgoli H, Estill J, Grobicki L, Baranczuk Z, Prieto L, Montañez V, Reporter I, Gray RT, Skordis-Worrall J, Keiser O, Cheikh N, Boonto K, Osornprasop S, Lavadenz F, Benedikt CJ, Martin-Hughes R, Hussain SA, Kelly SL, Kedziora DJ, Wilson DP
PLoS One. 2017 Oct; 12(10):e0185077
- Pathways to the elimination of hepatitis C: prioritising access for all.
Pedrana AE, Sacks-Davis R, Doyle JS, Hellard ME
Expert Rev Clin Pharmacol. 2017 Oct; 10(10):1023-1026
September, 2017 (9)
- Global, regional, and national comparative risk assessment of 84 behavioural, environmental and occupational, and metabolic risks or clusters of risks, 1990-2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016.
GBD 2016 Risk Factors Collaborators including Azzopardi P
Lancet. 2017 Sep; 390(10100):1345-1422
- Measuring progress and projecting attainment on the basis of past trends of the health-related Sustainable Development Goals in 188 countries: an analysis from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016.
GBD 2016 SDG Collaborators including Azzopardi P
Lancet. 2017 Sep; 390(10100):1423-1459
- Global, regional, and national disability-adjusted life-years (DALYs) for 333 diseases and injuries and healthy life expectancy (HALE) for 195 countries and territories, 1990-2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016.
GBD 2016 DALYs and HALE Collaborators including Azzopardi P
Lancet. 2017 Sep; 390(10100):1260-1344
- Maximizing the impact of malaria funding through allocative efficiency: using the right interventions in the right locations.
Scott N, Hussain SA, Martin-Hughes R, Fowkes FJI, Kerr CC, Pearson R, Kedziora DJ, Killedar M, Stuart RM, Wilson DP
Malar J. 2017 Sep; 16(1):368
- Synthetic cannabinoid use among high school seniors.
Palamar JJ, Barratt MJ, Coney L, Martins SS
Pediatrics. 2017 Sep; 140(4):e20171330
- Anorectal swabs as a marker of male-to-male sexual exposure in STI surveillance systems.
Ampt FH, El Hayek C, Agius PA, Bowring AL, Bartnik N, Van Gemert C, Fairley CK, Chow EPF, Bradshaw CS, Stephens N, Lim MSC, Hellard ME
Epidemiol Infect. 2017 Sep; 145(12):2530-2535
- Efficacy of response-guided directly observed pegylated interferon and self-administered ribavirin for people who inject drugs with hepatitis C virus genotype 2/3 infection: The ACTIVATE study.
Grebely J, Dalgard O, Cunningham EB, Hajarizadeh B, Foster GR, Bruggmann P, Conway B, Backmund M, Robaeys G, Swan T, Amin J, Marks PS, Quiene S, Applegate TL, Weltman M, Shaw D, Dunlop A, Hellard M, Bruneau J, Midgard H, Bourgeois S, Staehelin C, Dore GJ; ACTIVATE Study Group.
Int J Drug Policy. 2017 Sep; 47:177-186
- Reaching hepatitis C virus elimination targets requires health system interventions to enhance the care cascade.
Scott N, Doyle JS, Wilson DP, Wade A, Howell J, Pedrana A, Thompson A, Hellard ME
Int J Drug Policy. 2017 Sep; 47:107-116
- Knowledge and practices of chronic hepatitis B virus testing by general practitioners in Victoria, Australia, 2014-15.
van Gemert C, Howell J, Wang J, Stoové M, Cowie B, Allard N, Enright C, Dunn E, Towell V, Hellard M
Aust Fam Physician. 2017 Sep; 46(9):683-689
August, 2017 (6)
- Associations of prolonged standing with musculoskeletal symptoms - A systematic review of laboratory studies.
Coenen P, Parry S, Willenberg L, Shi JW, Romero L, Blackwood DM, Healy GN, Dunstan DW, Straker LM
Gait Posture. 2017 Aug; 58(310-318)
- WHISPER or SHOUT study: protocol of a cluster-randomised controlled trial assessing mHealth sexual reproductive health and nutrition interventions among female sex workers in Mombasa, Kenya.
Ampt FH, Mudogo C, Gichangi P, Lim MSC, Manguro G, Chersich M, Jaoko W, Temmerman M, Laini M, Comrie-Thomson L, Stoové M, Agius PA, Hellard M, L'Engle K, Luchters S
BMJ Open. 2017 Aug; 7(8):e017388
- A prospective cohort study of hospital separations among people who inject drugs in Australia: 2008-2013.
Nambiar D, Stoové M, Hickman M, Dietze P
BMJ Open. 2017 Aug; 7(8):e014854
- Increased syphilis testing of men who have sex with men: greater detection of asymptomatic early syphilis and relative reduction in secondary syphilis.
Chow EPF, Callander D, Fairley CK, Zhang L, Donovan B, Guy R, Lewis DA, Hellard M, Read P, Ward A, Chen MY; ACCESS collaboration.
Clin Infect Dis. 2017 Aug; 65(3):389-395
- Alcohol and other substance use among a sample of young people in the Solomon Islands.
Quinn B, Peach E, Wright CJC, Lim MSC, Davidson L, Dietze P
Aust N Z J Public Health. 2017 Aug; 41(4):358-364
- Young Australians' use of pornography and associations with sexual risk behaviours.
Lim MSC, Agius PA, Carrotte ER, Vella AM, Hellard ME
Aust N Z J Public Health. 2017 Aug; 41(4):438-443
July, 2017 (12)
- Willingness to use HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis among gay men, other men who have sex with men and transgender women in Myanmar.
Draper BL, Oo ZM, Thein ZW, Aung PP, Veronese V, Ryan C, Thant M, Hughes C, Stoové M
J Int AIDS Soc. 2017 Jul; 20(1):21885
- New hepatitis C antiviral treatments eliminate the virus.
Doyle JS, Thompson AJ, Higgs P, Stoove M, Dietze PM, Hellard ME
Lancet. 2017 Jul; 390(10092):358-359
- The experience of initiating injection drug use and its social context: A qualitative systematic review and thematic synthesis.
Guise A, Horyniak D, Melo J, McNeill R, Werb D
Addiction. 2017 Jul; 112(12):2098-2111
- Healthcare Access and Quality Index based on mortality from causes amenable to personal health care in 195 countries and territories, 1990-2015: a novel analysis from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015.
GBD 2015 Healthcare Access and Quality Collaborators including Azzopardi P
Lancet. 2017 Jul; 390(10091):231-266
- "Just not all ice users do that": investigating perceptions and potential harms of Australia's Ice Destroys Lives campaign in two studies.
Douglass CH, Early EC, Wright CJC, Palmer A, Higgs P, Quinn B, Dietze PM, Lim MSC
Harm Reduct J. 2017 Jul; 14(1):45
- Subjective well-being among young people in five Eastern European countries.
Lim MS, Cappa C, Patton GC
Glob Ment Health (Camb). 2017 Jul; 4:e12
- Determinants of knowledge of critical danger signs, safe childbirth and immediate newborn care practices among auxiliary midwives: a cross sectional survey in Myanmar.
Than KK, Morgan A, Pham MD, Beeson JG, Luchters S
BMJ Open. 2017 Jul; 7(6):e017180
- At the heart of the problem: Health in Johannesburg's inner-city.
Rees H, Delany-Moretlwe S, Scorgie F, Luchters S, Chersich MF
BMC Public Health. 2017 Jul; 17(Suippl 3):554
- Research priorities to achieve universal access to hepatitis C prevention, management and direct-acting antiviral treatment among people who inject drugs.
Grebely J, Bruneau J, Lazarus JV, Dalgard O, Bruggmann P, Treloar C, Hickman M, Hellard M, Roberts T, Crooks L, Midgard H, Larney S, Degenhardt L, Alho H, Byrne J, Dillon JF, Feld JJ, Foster G, Goldberg D, Lloyd AR, Reimer J, Robaeys G, Torrens M, Wright N, Maremmani I, Norton BL, Litwin AH, Dore GJ; International Network on Hepatitis in Substance Users.
Int J Drug Policy. 2017 Jul; 47:51-60
- Cross-border injection drug use and HIV and hepatitis C virus seropositivity among people who inject drugs in San Diego, California.
Horyniak D, Wagner KD, Armenta RF, Cuevas-Mota J, Hendrickson E, Garfein RS
J Int AIDS Soc. 2017 Jul; 47:9-17
- Gearing up at the Review.
Room R, Dietze P, McKetin R
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2017 Jul; 36(4):441
- Australasian Society for HIV, Viral Hepatitis and Sexual Health Medicine HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis: clinical guidelines.
Wright E, Grulich A, Roy K, Boyd M, Cornelisse V, Russell D, O'Donnell D, Whittaker B, Crooks L, Zablotska I
J Virus Erad. 2017 Jul; 3(3):168-184
June, 2017 (16)
- Infection is an independent predictor of death in diffuse large B cell lymphoma.
Dendle C, Gilbertson M, Spelman T, Stuart RL, Korman TM, Thursky K, Opat S, McQuilten Z
Sc Rep. 2017 Jun; 7(1):4395
- Persistence of activated and adaptive-like NK cells in HIV+ individuals despite 2 Years of suppressive combination antiretroviral therapy.
Hearps AC, Agius PA, Zhou J, Brunt S, Chachage M, Angelovich TA, Cameron PU, Giles M, Price P, Elliott J, Jaworowski A
Front Immunol. 2017 Jun; 8:731
- Moving on from representativeness: Testing the utility of the global drug survey.
Barratt MJ, Ferris JA, Zahnow R, Palamar JJ, Maier LJ, Winstock AR
Subst Abuse. 2017 Jun; 11:1178221817716391
- Characterizing marijuana concentrate users: A web-based survey.
Daniulaityte R, Lamy FR, Barratt M, Nahhas RW, Martins SS, Boyer EW, Sheth A, Carlson RG
Drug Alcohol Depend. 2017 Jun; 178:399-40
- Acute HIV infection detection and immediate treatment estimated to reduce transmission by 89% among men who have sex with men in Bangkok.
Kroon EDMB, Phanuphak N, Shattock AJ, Fletcher JLK, Pinyakorn S, Chomchey N, Akapirat S, de Souza MS, Robb ML, Kim JH, van Griensven F, Ananworanich J, Wilson DP
J Int AIDS Soc. 2017 Jun; 20(1):1-9
- Re-examining blood donor deferral criteria relating to injecting drug use.
Quinn B, Seed C, Keller A, Maher L, Wilson D, Farrell M, Caris S, Williams J, Madden A, Thompson A, Pink J, Hellard ME
Int J Drug Policy. 2017 Jun; 48:9-17
- Injecting drug use in low and middle income countries: opportunities to improve care and prevent harm.
O'Keefe D, Stoové M, Doyle J, Dietze P, Hellard M.
J Viral Hepat. 2017 Jun; 24(9):714-724
- Beyond basic feedback in mobile brief interventions: Designing SMS message content for delivery to young adults during risky drinking events.
Wright CJC, Dietze PM, Lim MSC
JMIR mHealth uHealth. 2017 Jun; 5(6):e79
- Changes in risk behaviours during and following treatment for hepatitis C virus infection among people who inject drugs: The ACTIVATE study.
Midgard H, Hajarizadeh B, Cunningham EB, Conway B, Backmund M, Bruggmann P, Bruneau J, Bourgeois S, Dunlop A, Foster GR, Hellard M, Robaeys G, Thurnheer MC, Weltman M, Amin J, Marks PS, Quiene S, Dore GJ, Dalgard O, Grebely J; ACTIVATE Study Group.
Int J Drug Policy. 2017 Jun; 47:230-238
- Adherence to response-guided pegylated interferon and ribavirin for people who inject drugs with hepatitis C virus genotype 2/3 infection: the ACTIVATE study.
Cunningham EB, Hajarizadeh B, Dalgard O, Amin J, Hellard M, Foster GR, Bruggmann P, Conway B, Backmund M, Robaeys G, Swan T, Marks PS, Quiene S, Applegate TL, Weltman M, Shaw D, Dunlop A, Bruneau J, Midgard H, Bourgeois S, Thurnheer MC, Dore GJ, Grebely J; ACTIVATE Study Group
BMC Infect Dis. 2017 Jun; 17(1):420
- Correlates of Preexposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) use among men who have sex with men (MSM) in Los Angeles, California.
Okafor CN, Gorbach PM, Ragsdale A, Quinn B, Shoptaw S
J Urban Health. 2017 Jun; 94(5):710-715
- The utility of drug checking services as monitoring tools and more: A response to Pirona et al.
Giné CV, Vilamala MV, Measham F, Brunt TM, Bücheli A, Paulos C, Valente H, Martins D, Libois B, Tögel-Lins K, Jones G, Karden A, Barratt MJ
Int J Drug Policy. 2017 Jun; 45:46-47
- Using simulation modelling to examine the impact of venue lockout and last-drink policies on drinking-related harms and costs to licensees.
Scott N, Livingston M, Reporter I, Dietze P
Aust N Z J Public Health. 2017 Jun; 41(3):243-247
- Monitoring HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder using screenings: a critical review including guidelines for clinical and research use.
Kamminga J, Lal L, Wright EJ, Bloch M, Brew BJ, Cysique LA
Curr HIV/AIDS Rep. 2017 Jun; 14(3):83-92
- Dropout in clinical trials of pharmacological treatment for methamphetamine dependence: the role of initial abstinence.
Cook R, Quinn B, Heinzerling K, Shoptaw S
Addiction. 2017 Jun; 112(6):1077-1085
- Increased in synthetic cannabinoids-related harms: Results from a longitudinal web-based content analysis.
Lamy FR, Daniulaityte R, Nahhas RW, Barratt MJ, Smith AG, Sheth A, Martins SS, Boyer EW, Carlson RG
Int J Drug Policy. 2017 Jun; 44:121-129
May, 2017 (11)
- Longitudinal changes in personal wellbeing in a cohort of people who inject drugs.
Scott N, Carrotte ER, Higgs P, Stoové MA, Aitken CK, Dietze PM
PLoS One. 2017 May; 12(5):e0178474
- Reducing occupational sitting: Workers' perspectives on participation in a multi-component intervention.
Hadgraft NT, Willenberg L, LaMontagne AD, Malkoski K, Dunstan DW, Healy GN, Moodie M, Eakin EG, Owen N, Lawler SP.
Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act. 2017 May; 14(1):72
- How does the use of multiple needles/syringes per injecting episode impact on the measurement of individual level needle and syringe program coverage?
O'Keefe D, McCormack A, Cogger S, Aitken C, Burns L, Bruno R, Stafford J, Butler K, Breen C, Dietze P
Int J Drug Policy. 2017 May; 46:96-106
- An ecological momentary intervention to reduce alcohol consumption in young adults delivered during drinking events: Protocol for a pilot randomized controlled trial.
Wright CJ, Dietze PM, Agius PA, Kuntsche E, Room R, Livingston M, Hellard M, Lim MS
JIMR Research Protocols. 2017 May; 6(5):e95
- Genie in a blotter: A comparative study of LSD and LSD analogues' effects and user profile.
Coney LD, Maier LJ, Ferris JA, Winstock AR, Barratt MJ
Hum Psychopharmacol. 2017 May; 32(3):e2599
- New psychoactive substances: Purchasing and supply patterns in Australia.
Sutherland R, Bruno R, Peacock A, Dietze P, Breen C, Burns L, Barratt MJ
Hum Psychopharmacol. 2017 May; 32(3):e2577
- Trends in reports of driving following illicit drug consumption among regular drug users in Australia, 2007-2013: Has random roadside drug testing had a deterrent effect?
Horyniak D, Dietze P, Lenton S, Alati R, Bruno R, Matthews A, Breen C, Burns L
Accid Anal Prev. 2017 May; 104:146-155
- Prevention of postpartum haemorrhage by community-based auxiliary midwives in hard-to-reach areas of Myanmar: a qualitative inquiry into acceptability and feasibility of task shifting.
Than KK, Mohamed Y, Oliver V, Myint T, La T, Beeson JG, Luchters S
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2017 May; 17(1):146
- Frequent emergency department presentations among people who inject drugs: A record linkage study.
Nambiar D, Stoové M, Dietze P
Int J Drug Policy. 2017 May; 44:115-120
- Differences in emergency ambulance demand between older adults living in residential aged care facilities and those living in the community in Melbourne, Australia.
Cantwell K, Morgans A, Smith K, Livingston M, Dietze P
Australas J Ageing. 2017 May; 36(3):212-221
- The detection and prevention of unintentional consumption of DOx and 25x-NBOMe at Portugal's Boom Festival.
Martins D, Barratt MJ, Pires CV, Carvalho H, Vilamala MV, Espinosa IF, Valente H
Hum Psychopharmacol. 2017 May; 32(3):e2608
April, 2017 (5)
- New HIV testing technologies in the context of a concentrated epidemic and evolving HIV prevention: qualitative research on HIV self-testing among men who have sex with men and transgender women in Yangon, Myanmar.
Wirtz AL, Clouse E, Veronese V, Thu KH, Naing S, Baral SD, Beyrer C
J Int AIDS Soc. 2017 Apr; 20:21796
- Wilkinson et al. Respond to "Latent Transition Analyses in Clinical Cohorts".
Wilkinson AL, El-Hayek C, Fairley CK, Roth N, Tee BK, McBryde E, Hellard M, Stoové M
Am J Epidemiol. 2017 Apr; 185(8):639-640
- Utility of risk-based chlamydia testing in primary care: analysis of retrospective surveillance data among women in Melbourne, Australia.
Wilkinson AL, McNamee K, El-Hayek C, Chow EP, Bradshaw CS, Roth N, Tee BK, Stoové M, Hellard M
Sex Health. 2017 Apr; 14(3):268-273
- Geographic differences in temporal incidence trends of hepatitis C virus infection among people who inject drugs: The InC3 Collaboration.
Morris MD, Shiboski S, Bruneau J, Hahn JA, Hellard M, Prins M, Cox AL, Dore G, Grebely J, Kim AY, Lauer GM, Lloyd A, Rice T, Shoukry N, Maher L, Page K; International Collaboration of Incident HIV and HCV in Injecting Cohorts (InC3).
Clin Infect Dis. 2017 Apr; 64(7):860-869
- A survey of hepatitis C management by Victorian GPs after PBS-listing of direct-acting antiviral therapy.
Wade A, Draper B, Doyle J, Allard N, Grinzi P, Thompson A, Hellard M
Aust Fam Physician. 2017 Apr; 46(4):235-240
March, 2017 (3)
- "Fitspiration" on Social Media: A Content Analysis of Gendered Images.
Carrotte ER, Prichard I, Lim MS
J Med Internet Res. 2017 Mar; 19(3):e95
- Measuring transitions in sexual risk among Men Who Have Sex With Men: The novel use of latent class and latent transition analysis in HIV sentinel surveillance.
Wilkinson AL, El-Hayek C, Fairley CK, Roth N, Tee BK, McBryde E, Hellard M, Stoové M
Am J Epidemiol. 2017 Mar; 185(8):627-635
- The risk of global epidemic replacement with drug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis strains.
McBryde ES, Meehan MT, Doan TN, Ragonnet R, Marais BJ, Guernier V, Trauer JM
Int J Infect Dis. 2017 Mar; 56:14-20
February, 2017 (4)
- The role of respect in interactions with police among substance-using African refugee young people in Melbourne, Australia
Horyniak D, Higgs P, Cogger S, Dietze P
J Ethn Crim Just. 2017 Feb; 15(2):185-204
- Kazakhstan can achieve ambitious HIV targets despite expected donor withdrawal by combining improved ART procurement mechanisms with allocative and implementation efficiencies.
Shattock AJ, Benedikt C, Bokazhanova A, Đurić P, Petrenko I, Ganina L, Kelly SL, Stuart RM, Kerr CC, Vinichenko T, Zhang S, Hamelmann C, Manova M, Masaki E, Wilson DP, Gray RT
PLoS One. 2017 Feb; 12(2):e0169530
- Motivations for new psychoactive substance use among regular psychostimulant users in Australia.
Sutherland R, Bruno R, Peacock A, Lenton S, Matthews A, Salom C, Dietze P, Butler K, Burns L, Barratt MJ
Int J Drug Policy. 2017 Feb; 43:23-32
- A critical examination of the definition of 'psychoactive effect' in Australian drug legislation.
Barratt MJ, Seear K, Lancaster K
Int J Drug Policy. 2017 Feb; 40:16-25
January, 2017 (1)
- Is IPT more effective in high-burden settings? Modelling the effect of tuberculosis incidence on IPT impact.
Ragonnet R, Trauer JM, McBryde ES, Houben RM, Denholm JT, Handel A, Sumner T
Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2017 Jan; 21(1):60-66
- Eliminate HIV (20)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (4)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (21)
- Eliminate Malaria (35)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (76)
- Disease Elimination (147)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (79)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (5)
- Health Security (36)
- Healthy Ageing (60)
- HIV and AIDS (47)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (10)
- Maternal and Child Health (13)
- Malaria (51)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (10)
- Hepatitis B (4)
- Hepatitis C (25)
- Global infectious disease threats (2)
- Injecting Drug Use (21)
- Healthy Ageing (1)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (20)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (11)
- Young People's Health (4)
- Justice Health (1)
- Nutrition (1)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (2)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (1)
- LGBTQIA+ (2)
- Influenza (1)