Donate today and help reduce the rate of stillbirth in India and around the globe.
December, 2017 (1)
- Hepatitis C testing and re-testing among people attending sexual health services in Australia, and hepatitis C incidence among people with human immunodeficiency virus: analysis of national sentinel surveillance data.
Boettiger DC, Law MG, Dore GJ, Guy R, Callander D, Donovan B, O'Connor CC, Fairley CK, Hellard M, Matthews G
BMC Infect Dis. 2017 Dec; 17(1):740
November, 2017 (2)
- WHO guidelines on testing for hepatitis B and C - meeting targets for testing.
Hellard ME, Chou R, Easterbrook P
BMC Infect Dis. 2017 Nov; 17(Suppl 1):703
- Methodological challenges in appraising evidence on diagnostic testing for WHO guidelines on hepatitis B and hepatitis C virus infection.
Chou R, Easterbrook P, Hellard M
BMC Infect Dis. 2017 Nov; 17(Suppl 1):694
October, 2017 (1)
- Pathways to the elimination of hepatitis C: prioritising access for all.
Pedrana AE, Sacks-Davis R, Doyle JS, Hellard ME
Expert Rev Clin Pharmacol. 2017 Oct; 10(10):1023-1026
September, 2017 (3)
- Efficacy of response-guided directly observed pegylated interferon and self-administered ribavirin for people who inject drugs with hepatitis C virus genotype 2/3 infection: The ACTIVATE study.
Grebely J, Dalgard O, Cunningham EB, Hajarizadeh B, Foster GR, Bruggmann P, Conway B, Backmund M, Robaeys G, Swan T, Amin J, Marks PS, Quiene S, Applegate TL, Weltman M, Shaw D, Dunlop A, Hellard M, Bruneau J, Midgard H, Bourgeois S, Staehelin C, Dore GJ; ACTIVATE Study Group.
Int J Drug Policy. 2017 Sep; 47:177-186
- Reaching hepatitis C virus elimination targets requires health system interventions to enhance the care cascade.
Scott N, Doyle JS, Wilson DP, Wade A, Howell J, Pedrana A, Thompson A, Hellard ME
Int J Drug Policy. 2017 Sep; 47:107-116
- Knowledge and practices of chronic hepatitis B virus testing by general practitioners in Victoria, Australia, 2014-15.
van Gemert C, Howell J, Wang J, Stoové M, Cowie B, Allard N, Enright C, Dunn E, Towell V, Hellard M
Aust Fam Physician. 2017 Sep; 46(9):683-689
August, 2017 (1)
- Metabolic reprogramming during hepatitis B disease progression offers novel diagnostic and therapeutic opportunities.
Masson JJ, Billings HW, Palmer CS
Antivir Chem Chemother. 2017 Aug; 25(2):53-57
July, 2017 (2)
- New hepatitis C antiviral treatments eliminate the virus.
Doyle JS, Thompson AJ, Higgs P, Stoove M, Dietze PM, Hellard ME
Lancet. 2017 Jul; 390(10092):358-359
- Research priorities to achieve universal access to hepatitis C prevention, management and direct-acting antiviral treatment among people who inject drugs.
Grebely J, Bruneau J, Lazarus JV, Dalgard O, Bruggmann P, Treloar C, Hickman M, Hellard M, Roberts T, Crooks L, Midgard H, Larney S, Degenhardt L, Alho H, Byrne J, Dillon JF, Feld JJ, Foster G, Goldberg D, Lloyd AR, Reimer J, Robaeys G, Torrens M, Wright N, Maremmani I, Norton BL, Litwin AH, Dore GJ; International Network on Hepatitis in Substance Users.
Int J Drug Policy. 2017 Jul; 47:51-60
June, 2017 (2)
- Changes in risk behaviours during and following treatment for hepatitis C virus infection among people who inject drugs: The ACTIVATE study.
Midgard H, Hajarizadeh B, Cunningham EB, Conway B, Backmund M, Bruggmann P, Bruneau J, Bourgeois S, Dunlop A, Foster GR, Hellard M, Robaeys G, Thurnheer MC, Weltman M, Amin J, Marks PS, Quiene S, Dore GJ, Dalgard O, Grebely J; ACTIVATE Study Group.
Int J Drug Policy. 2017 Jun; 47:230-238
- Adherence to response-guided pegylated interferon and ribavirin for people who inject drugs with hepatitis C virus genotype 2/3 infection: the ACTIVATE study.
Cunningham EB, Hajarizadeh B, Dalgard O, Amin J, Hellard M, Foster GR, Bruggmann P, Conway B, Backmund M, Robaeys G, Swan T, Marks PS, Quiene S, Applegate TL, Weltman M, Shaw D, Dunlop A, Bruneau J, Midgard H, Bourgeois S, Thurnheer MC, Dore GJ, Grebely J; ACTIVATE Study Group
BMC Infect Dis. 2017 Jun; 17(1):420
April, 2017 (1)
- Geographic differences in temporal incidence trends of hepatitis C virus infection among people who inject drugs: The InC3 Collaboration.
Morris MD, Shiboski S, Bruneau J, Hahn JA, Hellard M, Prins M, Cox AL, Dore G, Grebely J, Kim AY, Lauer GM, Lloyd A, Rice T, Shoukry N, Maher L, Page K; International Collaboration of Incident HIV and HCV in Injecting Cohorts (InC3).
Clin Infect Dis. 2017 Apr; 64(7):860-869
March, 2017 (2)
- Treatment scale-up to achieve global HCV incidence and mortality elimination targets: a cost-effectiveness model.
Scott N, McBryde ES, Thompson A, Doyle JS, Hellard ME
Gut. 2017 Mar; 66(8):1507-1515
- The effects of needle-sharing and opioid substitution therapy on incidence of hepatitis C virus infection and reinfection in people who inject drugs.
Aitken CK, Agius PA, Higgs PG, Stoové MA, Bowden DS, Dietze PM
Epidemiol Infect. 2017 Mar; 145(4):796-801
February, 2017 (3)
- An optimized hepatitis C virus E2 glycoprotein core adopts a functional homodimer that efficiently blocks virus entry.
McCaffrey K, Boo I, Owczarek CM, Hardy MP, Perugini MA, Fabri L, Scotney P, Poumbourios P, Drummer HE
J Virol. 2017 Feb; 91(5):e01668
- Limited provision of diagnostic services to Victorians living with hepatitis C antibodies, 2001-2012: a multi-level modelling analysis.
Snow K, Scott N, Clothier HJ, MacLachlan JH, Cowie B
Aust N Z J Public Health. 2017 Feb; 41(2):193-198
- Targeted direct-acting antiviral treatment for chronic hepatitis C: a financial reality or an obstacle to elimination?
Hellard M, Pedrana A, Scott N
J Hepatol. 2017 Feb; 66(2):270-272
January, 2017 (3)
- Limited naturally occurring escape in broadly neutralizing antibody epitopes in hepatitis C glycoprotein E2 and constrained sequence usage in acute infection.
Rodrigo C, Walker MR, Leung P, Eltahla AA, Grebely J, Dore GJ, Applegate T, Page K, Dwivedi S, Bruneau J, Morris MD, Cox AL, Osburn W, Kim AY, Schinkel J, Shoukry NH, Lauer GM, Maher L, Hellard M, Prins M, Luciani F, Lloyd AR, Bull RA; InC3 Study Group
Infect Genet Evol. 2017 Jan; 49:88-96
- Analysis of resistance-associated substitutions in acute hepatitis C virus infection by deep sequencing across six genotypes and three continents.
Eltahla AA, Rodrigo C, Betz-Stablein B, Grebely J, Applegate T, Luciani F, Schinkel J, Dore GJ, Page K, Bruneau J, Morris MD, Cox AL, Kim AY, Shoukry NH, Lauer GM, Maher L, Hellard M, Prins M, Lloyd AR, Bull RA; InC3 Study Group.
J Viral Hepat. 2017 Jan; 24(1):37-42
- The core domain of hepatitis C virus glycoprotein E2 generates potent cross-neutralizing antibodies.
Vietheer P, Boo I, Gu J, McCaffrey K, Edwards S, Owczarek C, Hardy MP, Fabri L, Center RJ, Poumbourios P, Drummer HE
Hepatol. 2017 Jan; Epub ahead of print
- Executive (1)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (4)
- Towards Eliminating HIV (20)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (147)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (76)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Health Security and Pandemic Preparedness (36)
- Eliminate Malaria (35)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (5)
- Finance (0)
- Healthy Ageing (60)
- Human Resources (0)
- Burnet Honorary Research Fellows (0)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Harm Reduction (0)
- Information Technology (0)
- Burnet Vaccine Initiative (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (21)
- Education & Training (0)
- Infectious Diseases Elimination (0)
- Support Services Group (2)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (13)
- Commercialisation, Innovation and Industry Partnerships (0)
- HIV and AIDS (47)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (10)
- Maternal and Child Health (13)
- Malaria (51)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (10)
- Hepatitis B (4)
- Hepatitis C (25)
- Global infectious disease threats (2)
- Injecting Drug Use (21)
- Healthy Ageing (1)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (20)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (11)
- Young People's Health (4)
- Justice Health (1)
- Nutrition (1)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (2)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (1)
- LGBTQIA+ (2)
- Influenza (1)