Put the Safe Delivery App in the hands of midwives in PNG
August, 2016 (2)
- Characteristics of gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men testing and retesting at Australia’s first shop-front rapid point-of-care HIV testing service.
Ryan KE, Wilkinson AL, Leitinger D, El-Hayek C, Ryan C, Pedrana A, Hellard M, Stoové M
Sex Health. 2016 Aug; 13(6):560-567
- A preliminary evaluation of a new GeneXpert (Gx) molecular point-of-care test for the detection of Trichomonas vaginalis.
Badman SG, Causer LM, Guy R, Tabrizi SN, Francis F, Donovan B, Whiley D; TTANGO investigators (Kaldor J, Wilson D, Regan D, Wand H, Shepard M, Ward J, Fairley K, Hengel B, Tangey A, Anderson D, Natoli L)
Sex Transm Infect. 2016 Aug; 92(5):350-352
June, 2016 (2)
- A novel point-of-care testing strategy for sexually transmitted infections among pregnant women in high-burden settings: results of a feasibility study in Papua New Guinea.
Badman SG, Vallely LM, Toliman P, Kariwiga G, Lote B, Pomat W, Holmer C, Guy R, Luchters S, Morgan C, Garland SM, Tabrizi S, Whiley D, Rogerson SJ, Mola G, Wand H, Donovan B, Causer L, Kaldor J, Vallely A
BMC Infect Dis. 2016 Jun; 16(1):250
- Prevalence and risk factors of Chlamydia trachomatis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Trichomonas vaginalis and other sexually transmissible infections among women attending antenatal clinics in three provinces in Papua New Guinea: a cross-sectional survey.
Vallely LM, Toliman P, Ryan C, Rai G, Wapling J, Tomado C, Huliafi S, Munnull G, Rarau P, Phuanukoonnon S, Wand H, Siba P, Mola GD, Kaldor JM, Vallely AJ
Sex Health. 2016 Jun; 13(5):420-427
April, 2016 (1)
- Field evaluation of the Xpert(R) HPV Point of Care Test for the detection of human papillomavirus infection using self-collected vaginal and clinician-collected cervical specimens.
Toliman P, Badman SG, Gabuzzi J, Silim S, Forereme L, Kumbia A, Kombuk B, Kombati Z, Allan J, Munnull G, Ryan C, Vallely LM, Kelly-Hanku A, Wand H, Mola GD, Guy R, Siba P, Kaldor JM, Tabrizi SN, Vallely AJ
J Clin Microbiol. 2016 Apr; 54(7):1734-1737
February, 2016 (1)
- Induction of partial immunity in both males and females is sufficient to protect females against sexual transmission of Chlamydia.
O'Meara CP, Armitage CW, Kollipara A, Andrew DW, Trim L, Plenderleith MB, Beagley KW
Mucosal Immunol. 2016 Feb; 9(4):1076-1088
January, 2016 (3)
- HIV and Sexual Risk Among Men Who Have Sex With Men and Women in Asia: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
Bowring AL, Veronese V, Doyle JS, Stoové M, Hellard M
AIDS Behav. 2016 Jan; 20(10):2243-2265
- Challenges to translating new media interventions in community practice: a sexual health SMS program case study.
Wright CJ, Leinberger K, Lim MS
Health Promot J Austr. 2016 Jan; 27(1):70-73
- The Impact of a Social Marketing Campaign on HIV and Sexually Transmissible Infection Testing Among Men Who Have Sex With Men in Australia.
Wilkinson AL, Pedrana AE, El-Hayek C, Vella AM, Asselin J, Batrouney C, Fairley CK, Read TR, Hellard M, Stoové M
Sex Transm Dis. 2016 Jan; 43(1):49-56
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (3)
- Eliminate HIV (28)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (8)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (3)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (22)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (7)
- Eliminate Malaria (0)
- Finance (0)
- Health Security (4)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (1)
- Human Resources (0)
- Healthy Ageing (3)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Burnet Honorary Research Fellows (0)
- Information Technology (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Education & Training (0)
- Support Services Group (1)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Previous Research and Public Health Projects (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (0)
- HIV and AIDS (60)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (9)
- Maternal and Child Health (14)
- Malaria (47)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (18)
- Hepatitis B (5)
- Hepatitis C (25)
- Global infectious disease threats (4)
- Injecting Drug Use (26)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (25)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (10)
- Young People's Health (7)
- Justice Health (3)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (7)
- Zika Virus (1)
- Influenza (2)