Put the Safe Delivery App in the hands of midwives in PNG
October, 2016 (1)
- Benefits and barriers to expanding the availability of take-home naloxone in Australia: A qualitative interview study with service providers
Dwyer R, Fraser S, Dietze P
Drugs Edu Prev Policy. 2016 Oct; 23(5):388-396
September, 2016 (2)
- Resumption of injecting drug use following release from prison in Australia.
Winter RJ, Young JT, Stoové M, Agius PA, Hellard ME, Kinner SA
Drug Alcohol Depend. 2016 Sep; 168:104-111
- A 'test and treat' prevention strategy in Australia requires innovative HIV testing models: a cohort study of repeat testing among 'high-risk' men who have sex with men.
Wilkinson AL, El-Hayek C, Spelman T, Fairley CK, Leslie D, McBryde ES, Hellard M, Stoové M
Sex Transm Infect. 2016 Sep; 92(6):464-466
July, 2016 (2)
- Everything you always wanted to know about drug cryptomarkets* (*but were afraid to ask).
Barratt MJ, Aldridge J
Int J Drug Policy. 2016 Jul; 35:1-6
- Approach to neurological symptoms. (Book Chapter)
Brew BJ, Wright EJ, Chan P, Post JJ
in "HIV Management in Australasia." Australasian Society for HIV Medicine, Sydney, Australia. 2016 Jul
June, 2016 (2)
- Quality of Life and Social Functioning during Treatment of Recent Hepatitis C Infection: A Multi-Centre Prospective Cohort.
Doyle JS, Grebely J, Spelman T, Alavi M, Matthews GV, Thompson AJ, Dore GJ, Hellard ME; ATAHC Study Group.
PLoS One. 2016 Jun; 11(6):e0150655
- Persistence of integrated HIV DNA in CXCR3 + CCR6 + memory CD4+ T cells in HIV-infected individuals on antiretroviral therapy.
Khoury G, Anderson JL, Fromentin R, Hartogenesis W, Smith MZ, Bacchetti P, Hecht FM, Chomont N, Cameron PU, Deeks SG, Lewin SR
AIDS. 2016 Jun; 30(10):1511-1520
May, 2016 (1)
- The role of living context in prescription opioid injection and the associated risk of hepatitis C infection.
Sacks-Davis R, Daniel M, Roy E, Kestens Y, Zang G, Ramos Y, Hellard M, Jutras Aswad D, Bruneau J
Addiction. 2016 May; 111(11):1985-1996
April, 2016 (5)
- The introduction of CCTV and associated changes
in heroin purchase and injection settings in Footscray,
Scott N, Higgs P, Caulkins JP, Aitken C, Cogger S, Dietze P
J Exp Criminol. 2016 Apr; 12(2):265-275
- 'What if you live on top of a bakery and you like cakes?'-Drug use and harm trajectories before, during and after the emergence of Silk Road.
Barratt MJ, Lenton S, Maddox A, Allen M
Int J Drug Policy. 2016 Apr; 35:50-57
- Syringe Stockpiling by Persons Who Inject Drugs: An Evaluation of Current Measures for Needle and Syringe Program Coverage.
McCormack AR, Aitken CK, Burns LA, Cogger S, Dietze PM
Am J Epidemiol. 2016 Apr; 183(9):852-860
- Letter: new treatments for hepatitis C have implications for quality of life in people who inject drugs.
Higgs P, Wright C, Hellard M
Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2016 Apr; 43(7):840-841
- Intranasal naloxone soon to become part of evolving clinical practice around opioid overdose prevention.
Dietze, P, Cantwell K
Addiction. 2016 Apr; 111(4):584-586
March, 2016 (4)
- TreatMethHarm: An agent-based simulation of how people who use methamphetamine access treatment.
Lamy F, Quinn B, Dwyer R, Thomson N, Moore D, Dietze P
The Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation. 2016 Mar; 19(2):3
- How is methamphetamine typically purchased
and used in Melbourne, Australia? Reports from a
cohort of people who inject drugs.
Scott N, Caulkins JP, Dietze P
Addiction Research and Theory. 2016 Mar; 24(5):416-425
- Australia reschedules naloxone for opioid overdose.
Lenton SR, Dietze PM, Jauncey M
Med J Aust. 2016 Mar; 204(4):146-147
- Take-home naloxone programs and calls to emergency services.
Kirwan A, Curtis M, van Beek IA, Cantwell K, Dietze PM
Med J Aust. 2016 Mar; 204(4):143
February, 2016 (4)
- Differences in polysubstance use patterns and drug-related outcomes between people who inject drugs receiving and not receiving opioid substitution therapies.
Betts KS, Chan G, McIlwraith F, Dietze P, Whittaker E, Burns L, Alati R
Addiction. 2016 Feb; 111(7):1214-1223
- Modelling hepatitis C virus transmission among people who inject drugs: assumptions, limitations and future challenges.
Scott N, Hellard M, McBryde E
Virulence. 2016 Feb; 7(2):201-208
- Cost-effectiveness of treating chronic hepatitis C virus with direct-acting antivirals in people who inject drugs in Australia.
Scott N, Iser D, Thompson A, Doyle J, Hellard M
J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2016 Feb; 31(4):872-882
- Public injecting and public amenity in an inner-city suburb of Melbourne, Australia.
Dwyer R, Power R, Denham G, Dietze P
J Subst Use. 2016 Feb; 21(2):162-169
January, 2016 (7)
- Risk factors for mortality during antiretroviral therapy in older populations in resource-limited settings.
O'Brien D, Spelman T, Greig J, McMahon J, Ssonko C, Casas E, Mesic A, Du Cros P, Ford N
J Int AIDS Soc. 2016 Jan; 19(1):20665
- It stops with us: Peer responses increase availability of sterile injecting equipment.
Higgs P, Cogger S, Kelsall J, Gavin N, Elmore K, Francis P, Dietze P
Int J Drug Policy. 2016 Jan; 29:96-97
- Age-related differences in patterns of criminal activity among a large sample of polydrug injectors in Australia.
Horyniak D, Dietze P, Degenhardt. L, Agius P, Higgs P, Bruno R, Alati R, Burns L
J Subst Abuse. 2016 Jan; 22(1):48-56
- Diversion and injection of buprenorphine-naloxone film two years post-introduction in Australia.
Larance B, Mattick R, Ali R, Lintzeris N, Jenkinson R, White N, Kihas I, Cassidy R, Degenhardt L
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2016 Jan; 35(1):83-91
- Constructive activism in the dark web: cryptomarkets and illicit drugs in the digital 'demimonde'
Maddox A, Barratt MJ, Allen M, Lenton S
Information, Communication and Society. 2016 Jan; 19(1):111-126
- From initiating injecting drug use to regular injecting: Retrospective survival analysis of injecting progression within a sample of people who inject drugs regularly.
O'Keefe D, Horyniak D, Dietze P
Drug Alcohol Depend. 2016 Jan; 158:177-180
- Drug checking interventions can track the nature and size of the discrepancy between self-report and actual drugs consumed.
Barratt MJ, Ezard N
Addiction. 2016 Jan; 111(3):558-9
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (3)
- Eliminate HIV (28)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (8)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (3)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (22)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (7)
- Eliminate Malaria (0)
- Finance (0)
- Health Security (4)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (1)
- Human Resources (0)
- Healthy Ageing (3)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Burnet Honorary Research Fellows (0)
- Information Technology (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Education & Training (0)
- Support Services Group (1)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Previous Research and Public Health Projects (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (0)
- HIV and AIDS (60)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (9)
- Maternal and Child Health (14)
- Malaria (47)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (18)
- Hepatitis B (5)
- Hepatitis C (25)
- Global infectious disease threats (4)
- Injecting Drug Use (26)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (25)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (10)
- Young People's Health (7)
- Justice Health (3)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (7)
- Zika Virus (1)
- Influenza (2)