COVID-19 represents an unprecedented health, social and economic challenge in Australia and around the world. Support Burnet’s COVID-19 emergency response today.
October, 2014 (1)
- An extensive antigenic footprint underpins immunodominant TCR adaptability against a hypervariable viral determinant.
Nivarthi UK, Gras S, Kjer-Nielsen L, Berry R, Lucet IS, Miles JJ, Tracy SL, Purcell AW, Bowden DS, Hellard M, Rossjohn J, McCluskey J, Bharadwaj M
J Immunol. 2014 Oct; 193(11):5402-5413
August, 2014 (3)
- Cell membrane associated free kappa light chains are found on a subset of tonsil and in vitro-derived plasmablasts.
Hutchinson AT, Jones DR, Winter PM, Tangye SG, Raison RL
Hum Immunol. 2014 Aug; 75(9):986-990
- The FcγR of humans and non-human primates and their Interaction with IgG: Implications for induction of inflammation, resistance to infection and the use of therapeutic monoclonal antibodies.
Hogarth PM, Anania JC, Wines BD
Curr Top Microbiol Immunol. 2014 Aug; 382:321-352
- Multiparametric 3T MRI in the evaluation of intraglandular prostate cancer: correlation with histopathology.
Styles C, Ferris N, Mitchell C, Murphy D, Frydenberg M, Mills J, Pedersen J, Bergen N, Duchesne G
J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol. 2014 Aug; 58(4):439-448
July, 2014 (2)
- Dendritic cell immunotherapy: clinical outcomes.
Apostolopoulos V, Pietersz GA, Tsibanis A, Tsikkinis A, Stojanovska L, McKenzie IFC, Vassilaros S
Clin Trans Immunhol. 2014 Jul; 3:e21
- Lymphoid tissue and plasmacytoid dendritic cells and macrophages do not share a common macrophage-dendritic cell-restricted progenitor.
Sathe P, Metcalf D, Vremec D, Naik SH, Langdon WY, Huntington ND, Wu L, Shortman K
Immunity. 2014 Jul; 41(1):104-115
June, 2014 (2)
- The impact of Nucleofection(R) on the activation state of primary human CD4 T cells.
Zhang M, Ma Z, Selliah N, Weiss G, Genin A, Finkel TH, Cron RQ
J Immunol Methods. 2014 Jun; 408:123-31
- Immune responses of linear and cyclic PLP139-151 mutant peptides in SJL/J mice: peptides in their free state versus mannan conjugation.
Katsara M, Deraos S, Tselios TV, Pietersz G, Matsoukas J, Apostolopoulos V
Immunother. 2014 Jun; 6(6):709-724
May, 2014 (2)
- Harnessing Human Cross-Presenting CLEC9A(+)XCR1(+) Dendritic Cells for Immunotherapy.
Tullett KM, Lahoud MH, Radford KJ
Front Immunol. 2014 May; 5:239
- A phase 2, single-arm study of an autologous dendritic cell treatment against mucin 1 in patients with advanced epithelial ovarian cancer.
Mitchell PLR, Quinn MA, Grant PT, Allen DG, Jobling TW, White SC, Zhao A, Karanikas V, Vaughan H, Pietersz G, McKenzie IFC, Gargosky SE, Loveland BE
J Immunother Can. 2014 May; 2:16
March, 2014 (1)
- Metabolic Reprogramming Is Required for Antibody Production That Is Suppressed in Anergic but Exaggerated in Chronically BAFF-Exposed B Cells.
Caro-Maldonado A, Wang R, Nichols AG, Kuraoka M, Milasta S, Sun LD, Gavin AL, Abel ED, Kelsoe G, Green DR, Rathmell JC
J Immunol. 2014 Mar; 192(8):3626-3636
February, 2014 (1)
- Dendritic cells and cancer immunotherapy.
Radford KJ, Tullett KM, Lahoud MH
Curr Opin Immunol. 2014 Feb; 27C:26-32
January, 2014 (2)
- FLT3-Ligand Treatment of Humanized Mice Results in the Generation of Large Numbers of CD141+ and CD1c+ Dendritic Cells In Vivo.
Ding Y, Wilkinson A, Idris A, Fancke B, O'Keeffe M, Khalil D, Ju X, Lahoud MH, Caminschi I, Shortman K, Rodwell R, Vuckovic S, Radford KJ
J Immunol. 2014 Jan; 192(4):1982-1989
- Polymorphisms and Interspecies Differences of the Activating and Inhibitory FcgammaRII of Macaca nemestrina Influence the Binding of Human IgG Subclasses.
Trist HM, Tan PS, Wines BD, Ramsland PA, Orlowski E, Stubbs J, Gardiner EE, Pietersz GA, Kent SJ, Stratov I, Burton DR, Hogarth PM
J Immunol. 2014 Jan; 192(2):892-903
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (1)
- Eliminate HIV (10)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (0)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (0)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (11)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (0)
- Eliminate Malaria (2)
- Finance (0)
- Health Security (0)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (0)
- Human Resources (0)
- Healthy Ageing (0)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Information Technology (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Education & Training (0)
- Support Services Group (0)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Previous Research and Public Health Projects (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (0)
- HIV and AIDS (68)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (15)
- Maternal and Child Health (10)
- Malaria (24)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (14)
- Hepatitis B (5)
- Hepatitis C (13)
- Global infectious disease threats (10)
- Injecting Drug Use (13)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (6)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (7)
- Young People's Health (14)
- Nutrition (1)