Donate today and help reduce the rate of stillbirth in India and around the globe.
December, 2014 (1)
- Setting the scene: locations for meeting sex partners among behaviorally bisexual men in vientiane, laos, and opportunities for health promotion.
Bowring AL, van Gemert C, Vongsaiya K, Hughes C, Sihavong A, Phimphachanh C, Chanlivong N, Agius PA, Toole M, Hellard M
AIDS Educ Prev. 2014 Dec; 26(6):538-553
November, 2014 (1)
- The medium and the message: fitting sound health promotion methodology into 160 characters.
Lim MS, Wright C, Hellard ME
JMIR Mhealth Uhealth. 2014 Nov; 2(4):e40
July, 2014 (2)
- Reattendance and chlamydia retesting rates at 12 months among young people attending Australian general practice clinics 2007-10: a longitudinal study.
Weaver ER, Bowring AL, Guy R, van Gemert C, Hocking JS, Boyle DI, Merritt T, Heal C, Lau PM, Donovan B, Hellard ME
Sex Health. 2014 Jul; 11(4):366-369
- Chlamydia among Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people attending sexual health services, general practices and Aboriginal community controlled health services.
Ward J, Goller J, Ali H, Bowring A, Couzos S, Saunders M, Yau P, Kaldor JM, Hellard M, Guy RJ, Donovan B
BMC Health Serv Res. 2014 Jul; 14(1):285
June, 2014 (5)
- Point-of-Care Testing for Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea: Implications for Clinical Practice.
Natoli L, Maher L, Shephard M, Hengel B, Tangey A, Badman SG, Ward J, Guy RJ on behalf of the TTANGO Investigators (including Guy R, Kaldor J, Donovan B, Wilson D, Wand H, Regan D, Causer L, Hengel B, Anderson D, Whiley D, Tabrizi SN, Fairley C)
PLoS One. 2014 Jun; 9(6):e100518
- Analysis of laboratory testing results collected in an enhanced chlamydia surveillance system in Australia, 2008-2010.
Dimech W, Lim MS, Van Gemert C, Guy R, Boyle D, Donovan B, Hellard M
BMC Infect Dis. 2014 Jun; 14(1):325
- 'There are a lot of new people in town: but they are here for soccer, not for business' a qualitative inquiry into the impact of the 2010 soccer world cup on sex work in South Africa.
Richter ML, Scorgie F, Chersich MF, Luchters S
Global Health. 2014 Jun; 10:45
- Systematic review of facility-based sexual and reproductive health services for female sex workers in Africa.
Dhana A, Luchters S, Moore L, Lafort Y, Roy A, Scorgie F, Chersich M
Global Health. 2014 Jun; 10(1):46
- High chlamydia positivity rates in Indigenous people attending Australian sexual health services.
O'Connor CC, Ali H, Guy RJ, Templeton DJ, Fairley CK, Chen MY, Dickson BM, Marshall LJ, Grulich AE, Hellard ME, Kaldor JM, Donovan B, Ward JS
Med J Aust. 2014 Jun; 200(10):595-598
May, 2014 (1)
- Chlamydia Prevalence and Associated Behaviours Among Female Sex Workers in Vanuatu: Results from an Integrated Bio-behavioural Survey, 2011.
van Gemert C, Stoové M, Kwarteng T, Bulu S, Bergeri I, Wanyeki I, Badman S, Malverus J, Vella A, Tarivonda L, Johnston LG
AIDS Behav. 2014 May; 18(10):2040-2049
April, 2014 (3)
- No Drama: Key Elements to the Success of an HIV/STI-Prevention Mass-Media Campaign.
Pedrana AE, Hellard ME, Higgs P, Asselin J, Batrouney C, Stoové M
Qual Health Res. 2014 Apr; 24(5):695-705
- Urbanisation and sexual health: Understanding bisexually active men in Hanoi, Vietnam.
Higgs P, Reddel S, Pham HV, Khoat VD, Hellard M
Health Psychol Behav Med. 2014 Apr; 2(1):613-622
- Identifying risk: a comparison of risk between heterosexual-identifying bisexual men and other bisexual men in vientiane, laos.
Bowring A, van Gemert C, Vongsaiya K, Hughes C, Sihavong A, Phimphachanh C, Chanlivong N, Toole M, Hellard M
AIDS Educ Prev. 2014 Apr; 26(2):109-121
February, 2014 (1)
- Trends in chlamydia positivity among heterosexual patients from the Victorian Primary Care Network for Sentinel Surveillance, 2007-2011.
Lim MS, El-Hayek C, Goller JL, Fairley CK, Nguyen PL, Hamilton RA, Henning DJ, McNamee KM, Hellard ME, Stoove MA
Med J Aust. 2014 Feb; 200(3):166-169
January, 2014 (1)
- Migration Status, Work Conditions and Health Utilization of Female Sex Workers in Three South African Cities.
Richter M, Chersich MF, Vearey J, Sartorius B, Temmerman M, Luchters S
J Immigr Minor Health. 2014 Jan; 16(1):7-17
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (1)
- Towards Eliminating HIV (10)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (0)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (0)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Health Security and Pandemic Preparedness (0)
- Eliminate Malaria (2)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (0)
- Finance (0)
- Healthy Ageing (0)
- Human Resources (0)
- Burnet Honorary Research Fellows (0)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Harm Reduction (0)
- Information Technology (0)
- Burnet Vaccine Initiative (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (11)
- Education & Training (0)
- Infectious Diseases Elimination (0)
- Support Services Group (0)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (0)
- Commercialisation, Innovation and Industry Partnerships (0)
- HIV and AIDS (68)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (15)
- Maternal and Child Health (10)
- Malaria (24)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (14)
- Hepatitis B (5)
- Hepatitis C (13)
- Global infectious disease threats (10)
- Injecting Drug Use (13)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (6)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (7)
- Young People's Health (14)
- Nutrition (1)