In her current role, Stella supports project activity planning and coordination of the Papua New Guinea project office, and manages manages a team of 5.
- Joined the Burnet Institute on the 19th April 2022-ongoing.
- University of Goroka with a Diploma in Health Education 2014-2015.
- I worked for INGOs such as Care International from 2015-2022.
- Secondment with Save the Children from 2004-12
- Worked for Catholic health services in Wewak Diocese 1994-2003
- Student at the Community Health Workers College -Raihu in West Sepik Province
- 2022: Project coordinator-Covid-19 Advocacy Project -West Sepik Province
- 2020-2022 March: Project Coordinator- Health Project in ARoB with Care International in PNG
- Senior Project Officer- Health Project -2018-2019 Care International in PNG
- 2015: Diploma, University of Goroka
- 1993: Certificate in HCW- Raihu CHW Training College