Dr Menon is a senior paediatric registrar, trained at the Royal Children’s Hospital in Melbourne.
His clinical and public health experience has included placements in Timor-Leste, Burkina Faso, Tanzania and India, as well as remote communities in the Northern Territory and Western Australia.
He has completed a Masters of Global Health Science and Bachelors of Medical Science focussing on vaccinology and infectious diseases.
He has a background of volunteering, program management, and senior governance in humanitarian organisations, particularly with the Australian Red Cross.
- 2018 - Current Advanced Trainee, General Paediatrics, Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- 2014 - Current Director on the Board, NORTH
- Research Officer, TB Working Group, Burnet Institute
- Senior Clinical Team Leader, Coronavirus Telehealth, Aspen Medical
- 2013: Masters of Global Health Science, University of Oxford
- 2010: Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery with Honours, University of Western Australia
- 2009: Bachelor of Medical Science with First Class Honours, University of Western Australia
- 2016: Young Australian of the Year Finalist
- 2013: Masters Dissertation Prize for Global Health, Department of Public Health, University of Oxford
- 2012: Rhodes Scholarship, Rhodes Trust, University of Oxford
- 2010: Nation Young People’s Human Rights Medal, Australian Human Rights Commission