Jack joined the Burnet Institute in 2019 to work on multiple projects in the Eliminate Hepatitis C Partnership.
He completed his honours with the Burnet in 2017. His thesis explored pathways to increase access to hepatitis C treatment in pharmacies that provide opioid substitution therapy.
Jack has interests in both qualitative and quantitative research, AOD harm reduction, mental health, and blood-borne viruses.
- 2017: BHSc (Public Health Hons), La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia
- 2016: BHSc, La Trobe University, 2016, Melbourne, Australia
- The feasibility of a drug consumption room in the Australian Capital Territory.
Kirwan A, Winter R, Gunn J, Djordjevic F, Curtis M, Gough C, Dietze PM
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2022 Jan; Epub ahead of print
- Exploring hepatitis C virus testing and treatment engagement over time in Melbourne, Australia: a study protocol for a longitudinal cohort study (EC-Experience Cohort study).
O'Keefe D, Gunn J, Ryan K, Djordjevic F, Kerr P, Gold J, Elsum I, Layton C, Chan K, Dietze P, Higgs P, Doyle J, Stoové MA, Hellard M, Pedrana AE
BMJ Open. 2022 Jan; 12(1):e057618
- Health service utilisation and experiences of stigma among people who inject drugs in Melbourne, Australia.
Djordjevic F, Ryan K, Gunn J, Brener L, O'Keefe D, Draper B, Schroeder S, Gold J, Treloar C, Broady T, Dietze P, Hellard M, Pedrana A
J Viral Hepat. 2021 Sep; 28(12):1738-1743
- Barriers to hepatitis C treatment among secondary needle and syringe program clients and opportunities to intervene.
Gunn J, McNally S, Ryan J, Layton C, Bryant M, Walker S, O'Mahony C, Pedrana A.
Int J Drug Policy. 2021 Jul; 96:103387
- Increasing hepatitis C testing and linkage to care: Results of a testing campaign with incentives at primary care clinics in Melbourne, Australia.
Chan K, Elsum I, Gold J, Layton C, Accadia L, Bryant M, Gunn J, Djordjevic F, Purcell I, Dicka J, Forrest M, Crawford S, Hellard M, Pedrana A; Eliminate Hepatitis C Partnership
J Viral Hepat. 2021 Jan; 28(3):569-572